ADVERTISEMENT

Fact is, most šŸˆ players wouldnā€™t get into Vanderbilt.

This this start this year? I've always thought that Vandy was somewhat of a high academic place.

What is your point, asshat? That Vandy team cheap shotted Kinlaw with 5 minutes left in the game two years ago. I was there in that monsoon for the whole game.

What is your point, asshat? That Vandy team cheap shotted Kinlaw with 5 minutes left in the game two years ago. I was there in that monsoon for the whole game.

I wouldnā€™t call it it a monsoon......there were a few breaks in the 1st half .......certainly put a damper on the post game tailgate:-(

Reactions: mavcock
Acceptance factors are weighted differently for athletes. Those Hollywood stars got their kids in SoCal because faked applications indicated they were members of a rowing team.

Most Vanderbilt football players couldn't play anywhere else.

I looked up our record versus Vanderbilt from Spurrierā€™s first season until now.

Not only have most of the games been pretty close, we lost a couple of games to them. Yes, those guys who ā€œcouldnā€™t play anywhere elseā€.

I was thinking that before I looked it up to be sure, but despite the better teams Spurrier had this game was the biggest blowout since 2005.

Some people canā€™t be happy with a win.

Reactions: paladin181
I got accepted to Emory & Wake Forest.
still went to Carolina & needed 9 & 1/2 years to finish with a 5 year break.

some of these schools are really good at paperwork right, UnCarolina

Not so fast. If that logic were true Duke and Georgetown would never win in basketball ALL schools have arrangements to get good players in. At Vandy a lot are in the Peabody College. - Education Majors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT