ADVERTISEMENT

Feaster

Great day for him. Glad for him that he was able to step up when needed. It’s exactly the reason he is here .

He looks like a different back then he did when he first got here. Lowering his head a little more and hitting the holes a little faster. ( sometimes he still dances but that looks like it’s changing. ).

His yards came on some tough hard runs and then breaking to open field or falling/powering forward.

Give coach Brown a lot of credit. Our running backs have improved. Hopefully recruits will pick up on this and want to play for him. Feaster is a great example on how good coaching makes a difference and makes players better

I think that he got here and assumed that he would be the #1 back. When Rico got most of the touches in the first few games, Feaster came into the game a little sluggish (with the exception of the TD catch against UNC) and unmotivated.
When Feaster realized that he was the feature back against Florida, he took the initiative and ran with it. Against a good Florida defense. Hope he has a big game this weekend and a good rest of the season.

Going back, but probably the best workhorses we have had since Harold Green/Mike Dingle
Those were two dang good backs. I remember watching Dingle play us when I was in high school (Summerville) He was a grown man playing with children. He even kicked off for the Stags. Dude was a beast.

Personally I think Feaster started out in cowtown as a north/south back. He started dancing when Etinnee got there. Must thought that’s what their staff wanted. He’s a durn good back and competition at the position made Rico better.

Now ball out on Rocky Top!!!

Personally I think Feaster started out in cowtown as a north/south back. He started dancing when Etinnee got there. Must thought that’s what their staff wanted. He’s a durn good back and competition at the position made Rico better.

Now ball out on Rocky Top!!!
We don’t block well enough for a north/South runner. ETNs quick lateral moves and balance helps hide some of our O line deficiencies.

Reactions: GCDC1959
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT