ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game thread

To hell with with this shit - CHAMP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CARAP OF DEFENSE HE HAS PUT ON THE FIELD - GET THOSE UPPERCLASS DBS OFF THE DAMN FIELD - THEY SUCK

Heads need to roll on the defensive side . 90 yards in two minutes all on the ground . Pathetic

Did you expect anything else?
Someone tell our team it’s not required to make tv drama to stay on tv!
They will still televise you!!!!!

Nice tackle Fenton. What a $hitty play. He avoids contact every single play.

Unbelievable. Didn’t even take long. Way too much freaking time and all the momentum.

This is what happens when players can freaking make plays. Defense has no playmakers.

Reactions: Burninlove
Well by your definition, there would never be a loss on any play because in theory the ball was at the line of scrimmage when the play started, so thats "forward progress"

You clearly have no idea what forward progress is if you believe that’s what I’m saying. And I’m done discussing it. I don’t have time to watch the game and teach you forward progress.

Nice tackle Fenton. What a $hitty play. He avoids contact every single play.

Unbelievable. Didn’t even take long. Way too much freaking time and all the momentum.

This is what happens when players can freaking make plays. Defense has no playmakers.
One day you will learn not to live and die on every play

Maybe but defense also $hit their pants again.

We knew we would have to put score them cuz d is soft. Muschamp left possible pots before the half and last series was too conservative. Play to win not keep from losing

Keep Horn and get rid of the rest of these pussies. Including their coordinator. JV level tackling out there.

FENTON - MONTAC BOTH run their damn mouths and do NOTHING to back it up - look scared as hell and take terrible angles and when they do get there - they try to tackle shoulder height

UF has the momentum - our last possession. Gave it to them

Please teach these guys how to tackle for gods sake. How do you watch film and not see the issues here? Montac should never see the field again. He is the worst player on that field.

Let’s keep running - hell Jake is off target today- oh wait

You clearly have no idea what forward progress is if you believe that’s what I’m saying. And I’m done discussing it. I don’t have time to watch the game and teach you forward progress.

You dont need to teach me anything. Im clear on forward progress. I guess you dont recognize sarcasm.
I will say forward progress is taken way to the extreme and can lead to generous spots and early whistles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT