ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game thread

Flat footed Montac. Is this how they are coached? If so it won’t matter who is playing. So freaking unacceptable. This will definitely be one of the worst losses I can remember if we do indeed lose which I cant see how we win.

Inexcusable.

Montac is absolutely atrocious. I'm at a loss for words on how abjectly useless these guys are on D.

This one is over. Florida caught us using the run and killing the clock when they should have hadto throw it. We cannot stop them.

Reactions: jonesz21
Worst game I’ve ever seen. Unreal how bad we $hit our pants in this one. This defense of a complete joke. Not crazy about play calling but my goodness...make a freaking play defense. One stop...that’s all you had to do.

Huhhshdhnzhhxbnzbsjsubdbskkakwnxnjzjsjsjznnznshsbzbjshznsnwnnznznzjshsmwm

$hit!!!!

Worst game I’ve ever seen. Unreal how bad we $hit our pants in this one. This defense of a complete joke. Not crazy about play calling but my goodness...make a freaking play defense. One stop...that’s all you had to do.
I don't know about that hyperbole. Losing to the Citadel was clearly worse. But this is a tough defense to watch.

Reactions: South Cack
Gotta love the Florida QB telling the fans to f off and they are oblivious. Wait till they get home and see the replay

And to top it off Clemsin fans are laughing their asses off. Just like we did when they played WVU.

I’m sick of this!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT