ADVERTISEMENT

Folks - This is the NFL. Do not get attached to any player.

You are the one making up fiction and your own definitions. A cap is a cap meaning a specific amount. It cannot change without consequences.

There you go, like clockwork, with your own definition again. It goes without saying, no one has to (or should) accept your personal definitions of anything. LOL

There is a cap. It's a self imposed one as has been explained dozens of times now.

Your refusal to accept reality in no way impacts the truth of the fact of the self imposed caps schools/collectives have in place.

There you go, like clockwork, with your own definition again. It goes without saying, no one has to (or should) accept your personal definitions of anything. LOL

There is a cap. It's a self imposed one as has been explained dozens of times now.

Your refusal to accept reality in no way impacts the truth of the fact of the self imposed caps schools/collectives have in place.
Once again, its not my definition. You continuing to make that false assertion does not change that fact. The fact you are too dumb to understand the difference between a an organization's spending limits due to budgetary constraints, and a cap that is either agreed to or imposed by an out side organization doesn't make it my definition. It just makes you dumb.

I also noticed you avoided answering the question I posed.

Because people like you assume that when someone talks about both entities, that mentioning it means that they have the exact same systems when they clearly don't.

The NFL has a salary cap through regulation and enforcement mechanisms.

College football has a cap based on the max a team/collective is willing to pay.

As I've said 10+ times now. They aren't the same thing. Don't have to be the same thing.

Dave - You're grasping....No one uses the term salary cap to describe a spend ceiling/budget.

But for the sake of discussion, let's assume we're still in a horse and buggy.

What's up with your initial post premise -- "Folks....This is the NFL" -- when you've outlined above that the two are worlds apart in terms of regulation that that's the #1 issue with the NIL?

Once again, its not my definition. You continuing to make that false assertion does not change that fact. The fact you are too dumb to understand the difference between a an organization's spending limits due to budgetary constraints, and a cap that is either agreed to or imposed by an out side organization doesn't make it my definition. It just makes you dumb.

I also noticed you avoided answering the question I posed.

It is your definition. You keep using it and I called you out on it.

Dave - You're grasping....No one uses the term salary cap to describe a spend ceiling/budget.

But for the sake of discussion, let's assume we're still in a horse and buggy.

What's up with your initial post premise -- "Folks....This is the NFL" -- when you've outlined above that the two are worlds apart in terms of regulation that that's the #1 issue with the NIL?

Sure they do. Plus, I use it.

Self explanatory. I made it crystal clear.

go whine somewhere else.

Sure they do. Plus, I use it.

Self explanatory. I made it crystal clear.

go whine somewhere else.

Still refusing to answer the question:

Still refusing to answer the question:

He doesn't answer any questions. All he does is repeats the same lies over and over. He thinks if he tells a lie enough times that sooner or later it will become the truth.

Reactions: Ward Jr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT