ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread......

What is even sadder to me than this pitiful game is the fact that I really dont care. I kind of expected this and have pretty much lost interest in even watching it. Walked out to my office and looking to see the reactions here. Dont have a tv in my office to watch. I hate to admit it but if they continue putting this kind of crap product on the field, then I am done. Just dont care anymore. I just dont get Kurt Roper. Admittedly, I know he is stuck with poor players but you at least make calls that work with what strengths we might have. Coaches and players look totally unprepared.

Reactions: Brace1
What is even sadder to me than this pitiful game is the fact that I really dont care. I kind of expected this and have pretty much lost interest in even watching it. Walked out to my office and looking to see the reactions here. Dont have a tv in my office to watch. I hate to admit it but if they continue putting this kind of crap product on the field, then I am done. Just dont care anymore. I just dont get Kurt Roper. Admittedly, I know he is stuck with poor players but you at least make calls that work with what strengths we might have. Coaches and players look totally unprepared.
thank you

Reactions: Brace1
Our best D here will be to try and run clock on scoring drives. We have to keep their O off the field.

3 stops for the defense and 2 south FL receivers roughed up. That's a respectable showing against that offense.

But the offense has only scored 7 points against one of the worst defenses in the country. They need to pick it up.

Wow! 2 fumbles that went directly to us. That doesn't usually happen to us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT