ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

At least we won’t get shutout! Non-coach Muschamp will be able to look at the game film and make adjustments for our next game...the spring game that is.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
Coaching staff is a joke. No excitement, nothing has changed for this game, too predictable. Just repeating the obvious as everyone knows also. Guess this will be the first I leave to go shopping at the half.

Swap quarterbacks and what's the score? 17-13 maybe. We should have come out running the ball from the beginning. We're doing OK at the line of scrimmage.

Enough about it to know that I wouldn’t want mentally challenged Bryan McClendon coaching there.

Ostarine is real, & it works. clemson doesn’t have major injuries.
Lol...just curious if you were a Hampton County boy.

Well...he's supposed to catch that 10 out of 10. But, as ESPN pointed out, we aren't #11 in the nation in dropped passes for nothing. Anyone care to guess who coaches our WRs and who coaches our TEs?
Yes he should, I just gave him a 1 drop break because, well ,. He just dropped one ... It wasn't a difficult catch at all.... I guess you and I know that

Dabo is such a self promoter he would have talked the whole half if the didn’t cut him off. Just shows he does none of the coaching. He is head cheerleader in charge. Didn’t even need to go to the lockerroom

Swap quarterbacks and what's the score? 17-13 maybe. We should have come out running the ball from the beginning. We're doing OK at the line of scrimmage.

lol, yes, give us one of the best players in country and that helps us haha

don’t we have some tall recievers who can go up for it? no use in trying to throw dimes, but damn toss up some jump balls, not lazers. 15-20yds a clip. find a mismatch to pick on near the side lines.

Carolina football is incompetence in action. Losers should just stay in the locker room.

So you just want us to stay in there?

Looks like when they throw that quick slant the linemen dive at our guys legs. Looks bad. My question is if it IS legal, why haven’t our own linemen done that for our slants? Our coaches probably aren’t aware.

Cut blocking is perfectly legal & works well if executed properly. We’re just too stupid in the offensive coaching department to use it for the quick passing game.

Well...he's supposed to catch that 10 out of 10. But, as ESPN pointed out, we aren't #11 in the nation in dropped passes for nothing. Anyone care to guess who coaches our WRs and who coaches our TEs?

That would be the biggest idiot that draws a check from the university.

Lol...just curious if you were a Hampton County boy.

Negative. I was born in Anderson Co.

Dabo is such a self promoter he would have talked the whole half if the didn’t cut him off. Just shows he does none of the coaching. He is head cheerleader in charge. Didn’t even need to go to the lockerroom
did you know he doesn’t go into the locker room at half! he sits on a stool outside of the doorway after setting up the juice boxes and cookie tray, and high fives everyone coming out after the break.

last chance of the season to make any adjustments, let’s see what the staff comes up with.

LOL! You serious?!

don’t we have some tall recievers who can go up for it? no use in trying to throw dimes, but damn toss up some jump balls, not lazers. 15-20yds a clip. find a mismatch to pick on near the side lines.

One would have to be an intelligent & analytical coach to call for that stuff. We have a buffoon calling plays that can’t even master the English language. He’s the Ward of offense!

Reactions: be cocky
did you know he doesn’t go into the locker room at half! he sits on a stool outside of the doorway after setting up the juice boxes and cookie tray, and high fives everyone coming out after the break.
Hell thats what Muschamp needs to do - ain’t nothing else he’s done worked

Reactions: be cocky
Clemson is better than us. But , also sometimes its simply making a play here and there to stay in the game
3rd and 15 and somehow Tee Higgins is wide open?
On the last drive if you sack Fabio, when we had him. They probably dont get the FG before half.

Hey, we finally got a guy open down field...but under-threw him. Imagine that.

If that’s the best route we have for third down we couldn’t beat Newberry right now. Bet Clemson coaches knew exactly where he would sit down at

The only good players we have are the DL, everywhere else we are light years behind these taters.

this is a complete rebuilding job for the next staff.

I’d rather our guys play in their face and get beat than lay off 5 yards

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT