ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

You are wrong - he’s made bad passes when we pressured him - he’s burned us when we have rushed 3 - you think like TROB

Okay I may have exaggerated. There's definitely been a time or two when we've blitzed though and he threw over it.

clemson’s most underrated coach is Brandon Streeter. He should become someone’s OC very soon.

I’m taking the under.

I wouldn’t have him as the TE coach at Estill High School.

That was the sorriest offensive play call in the history of organized football.
Estill? What do you know about Estill?

Where’s the chop block penalty?? They just chopped he crap out of our DT on that last throw

Where’s the chop block penalty?? They just chopped he crap out of our DT on that last throw

Looks like when they throw that quick slant the linemen dive at our guys legs. Looks bad. My question is if it IS legal, why haven’t our own linemen done that for our slants? Our coaches probably aren’t aware.

Looks like when they throw that quick slant the linemen dive at our guys legs. Looks bad. My question is if it IS legal, why haven’t our own linemen done that for our slants? Our coaches probably aren’t aware.
Legal if the pass is behind the line of scrimmage

Are you actually questioning if its legal to block below the knees on a guy lined up in front of you?

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT