ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

He’s not a kid - he’s a 21 year old college QB who elects to look like he blows the entire O-line after games. - sorry if it offends you but I call it the way I see it
Who cares if he does? You got something against gay men? Or long haired men? Why does long hair mean he's gay, and why would being gay be an insult? Are you 90?

Reactions: olpolecat
Another bad pass. You can't throw it to the inside when the receiver is going to the sideline. That's too hard of a catch for a TE.
He fricken hooped it to him..... He needs to catch the damn ball.. period... He's a sec tight end... Catch it..

Reactions: paladin181
Have yall still not figured out that Muskrat is a liar and that Hilinski has been hurt since the Bama game? We are lucky we even gave a QB after the shots they've taken.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Who cares if he does? You got something against gay men? Or long haired men? Why does long hair mean he's gay, and why would being gay be an insult? Are you 90?
will yall leave the idiots alone? you’re only going to embolden them. take it to another thread if you wanna chat about personal differences. and the clemmons “children” who are working there ass off on the gamecocks forum need to go back to tiglet net.

Reactions: paladin181
We scored!!!!! Even though we used a 3rd and 9 running play to center the ball in the field for our kicker - as if we were placing it for a winning fg at the end of regulation with a timeout to use........

Don’t have anything against either - grow your hair as long as you want and be as gay as you wanna be - i dont care

He fricken hooped it to him..... He needs to catch the damn ball.. period... He's a sec tight end... Catch it..

He should have caught it, but by throwing the ball inside while the TE was going away he made it a hard catch. Markaway was wide open. Put in the the breadbasket!!

Wasted a 3rd down play to position yourself for a field goal. And we wonder why we’re where we’re at.
Been like that the last few games - did the same against A&M just to put points on the board - thats what I call giving up before you even try

Reactions: gamecockblack
That was interesting. Just watched two Michigan players untie the Ohio State tail backs shoe and remove it in the bottom of the pile.

He should have caught it, but by throwing the ball inside while the TE was going away he made it a hard catch. Markaway was wide open. Put in the the breadbasket!!
Hit him in the hands catch the ball.. no excuses.... QB can't throw it perfect every time.... You have a scholarship to catch the ball when it hits you in the hands...

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
That throw was on Hilinski. Anybody who knows football, knows coming back across your body to attempt a catch is difficult to do.

will yall leave the idiots alone? you’re only going to embolden them. take it to another thread if you wanna chat about personal differences. and the clemmons “children” who are working there ass off on the gamecocks forum need to go back to tiglet net.
Sorry. I just dislike small-minded trolls. You're right, of course.

Well well- 3rd and 15 and we rush 3 guess TROB didn’t learn anythinh

giphy.gif

Reactions: olpolecat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT