ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

We suck. Defense came out inspired, but offense was going to have to stay on the field for more than 3 plays to give us a chance. It’s just not going to happen. BMac and his sh!tty game plan sucks. RH is regressing. Edwards and Bentley are shooting the sh!t on the sidelines, not even concerned about what’s going on. Muskrat has lost the team, folks.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
It should be, but it won't. We are, by far, the stupidest fan-base in college sports. We will have 80,000 screaming idiots ready to brag about how they support the team no matter what the results.
I would say about 23,000 of the fans today are Clemson folks. I’m one of the 50,000 plus Gamecock fanatics looking silly right now.

They're going to score on every possession from here on out, and we will get about three first downs the entire game

He’s a different QB when he gets pressured - hope TROB continues to see that

He’s not a kid - he’s a 21 year old college QB who elects to look like he blows the entire O-line after games. - sorry if it offends you but I call it the way I see it

And you're a grown ass man on an internet forum doing what with your life? Probably drinking too much and getting angry at a kid because he's a generational talent?

Cool it. You would probably find your quality of life to be better if you weren't so full of hate. Giving us all a bad look.

Reactions: dcollie and Zann77
And you're a grown ass man on an internet forum doing what with your life? Probably drinking too much and getting angry at a kid because he's a generational talent?

Cool it. You would probably find your quality of life to be better if you weren't so full of hate. Giving us all a bad look.
I’m sure there’s a nice game thread on a Clemson board you could go contribute to if you don’t like it...

and the rooster crow....that needs to go away forever....i hate it
I don’t mind the rooster crow nearly as much as the “it’s thirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdd Down!
My goodness that sounds awful!

Too bad Obama ain’t running again - who the hell you gonna go with this time round??

And your a grown ass man on the internet who is on a rivals board and getting ass hurt because I called your precious little golden child out - wahhhhhh - go home - and you give yourself away with the name pole cat dipshit

Ha, okay bud.

Too bad Obama ain’t running again - who the hell you gonna go with this time round??

And your a grown ass man on the internet who is on a rivals board and getting ass hurt because I called your precious little golden child out - wahhhhhh - go home - and you give yourself away with the name pole cat dipshit
You didn't "call out" anyone. You made yourself look like a sad 13 year old boy who goes to his patented "you're gay" comment when he has nothing else.
Hate Clemson. That's fine. But your comments say a lot more about you than they do Lawrence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT