ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Clemson really didnt take off until they hired Caldwell.

clemson’s most underrated coach is Brandon Streeter. He should become someone’s OC very soon.

The over and under on Clemson punts today is probably about 3.

I’m taking the under.

I was keeping him as the TE coach or something small like GA

I wouldn’t have him as the TE coach at Estill High School.

I dont get it. 3rd & 9 and we run!
That was our chance to get some confidence and we just say we're happy with 3 points! Wtf!

That was the sorriest offensive play call in the history of organized football.

Reactions: DrMickey
We just can't string together enough good plays on defense. We play super for 2 plays and then play dumb on a 3rd and long. But a lot of that has to do with Clemson's talent on offense. They are really good.

Well. I will say this is a lot closer than I would have imagined. Told y'all, anything can happen in a rivalry game! It's not over yet.

Odom got canned at Mizzou. Our administration might decide to hire him, if they weren't so firmly behind Muschamp. Dunno which makes me feel worse at this point.

Especially for a 250 lb TE

he also turned to his left which is a further distance for his hands to travel, also forcing him to back pedal, he should’ve turned right keeping his lower body running straight, thus not having to catch a ball with his upper body contorted.

Hit him in the hands catch the ball.. no excuses.... QB can't throw it perfect every time.... You have a scholarship to catch the ball when it hits you in the hands...

I guess. But Hilinski has to improve his accuracy. You can't expect a TE who is primarily a blocker to catch a high percentage of passes thrown that way. His momentum is taking him away from the pass.

But it did hit his hands.

Reactions: olpolecat
We better get a first down or they’ll score again.
Lawrence needs to get planted! Dial up some
blitzes because we can’t cover these guys obviously

I guess. But Hilinski has to improve his accuracy. You can't expect a TE who is primarily a blocker to catch a high percentage of passes thrown that way. His momentum is taking him away from the pass.

But it did hit his hands.
I don’t know who’s needs to work with Hilinski going into next season, but he throws behind receivers a lot!

So they run the exact same play they scored on last time from the exact sam formation and our million dollar DC didn’t see it coming?? Amazing

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
They are doing this in our place too. You just cannot say this is ok to accept. Make a change! Try something else! After 4 years this isn’t working!

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
Clemson has no trouble getting sacks. Their defensive line must all be upperclassmenEyeroll

Hilinski looks like a whooped dog. His body language says "I quite". What the hell, is he injured or what?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT