ADVERTISEMENT

Glad I went to see Journey and Toto...

I honestly didn't expect us to win this game but good lord you cant get beat by 40 and expect to get any love from the polls. They will fall hard after this one.

Reactions: bayrooster
I honestly didn't expect us to win this game but good lord you cant get beat by 40 and expect to get any love from the polls. They will fall hard after this one.
Not so sure about that if the pollsters look at the shooting stats and past defensive stats, we've held most conference opponents to under 70 points, I call that an anomaly!

Lamont Harris is one of if not the best coaches in the SEC. He is outstanding and a wonderful human being.

Wake up call. We don't seem to fare very well in the State of Alabama. I guess it's better to have this shellacking now instead of one of the final games of the regular season.

Even in alot of the wins they seem to be getting away with shooting 30-35% most of the time, that'll have to improve. They can't plan on winning games like that every time out. AU proved what happens if you do that and run into a team can put the ball in the basket at will

Even in alot of the wins they seem to be getting away with shooting 30-35% most of the time, that'll have to improve. They can't plan on winning games like that every time out. AU proved what happens if you do that and run into a team can put the ball in the basket at will
The reality is if you don't match +60% shooting from the floor you're going to lose that game, I don't care who you are!

Reactions: turncock
True, but still doesn't negate my point. They're percentages on the offensive side has been less than impressive even during wins
Yep, we are pretty much going to have to live and die by the three, have a great night rebounding, and need to win our fair share of loose ball battles to beat better teams, AU showed how you can beat us inside and LSU caught us not thinking and got some more than favorable calls, hopefully that was a learning experience! We're still missing a lot of chippy shots under the rim!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT