ADVERTISEMENT

Governor Haley says she doesn't see our game being played Saturday due to

Wow - didn`t know Nikki and the SEC officials know more than the Weather Channel about what Matthew will do 96 hours in advance. Talk about premature and panic - wait until Thursday, even Friday, THEN make a decision. We may not get a bit of rain here from that storm. This is ridiculous at this point. They may turn out to be right but they have no clue right now.,

Reactions: cockofdawn
I don't believe it was appropriate for Governor Haley to say anything about the football game. maybe she could have said that they will continue to monitor the situation, but she never should have said that the game probably won't be played. The storm is now moving at 9 mph hour and the timeline has been shifted back accordingly.

She's already started a panic, not a drop of gas anywhere and the shelves are cleaned out at all the grocery stores. Way to go Nikki.
I'm not sure what will cause more net suffering at this point, the rain, or telling everyone to shut down for the week so a million people can take off at the same time.

I agree she is not the brightest bulb. But did you forget about Mark Sanford. You don't have to go very far back in history to find an even dimmer bulb. That said, if it were Clemson vs Georgia she would be all in for playing the game here.
I don't blame Sanford, his wife was a looney bird. I'd have cheated on her too.

Reactions: rogue cock
Nikki Haley and her husband are both worthless idiots in my opinion.
Remind me of what they did before getting their trunks into the government trough? She was an accountant for her sketchy family business, and he ran some barter business that didn't make any money. Then she get elected to the house and the jobs and consulting gigs start flowing her way. Then hubby, after working in that sketchy family business, gets a sweet job with the National Guard.

I was more upset with her when she flew to the Clemson/ND game last year when it was obvious that there would be record flooding that night in Columbia. Then she flew back and said that she had no idea it would be that bad. She has absolutely no right weighing in on the Carolina game Saturday. Now if all the troopers and resources and needed for the hurricane and it would not be a safe environment around the stadium, then I'm all for moving it to Sunday or Monday. But I don't want to lose another home game like last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT