ADVERTISEMENT

Has each generation gotten progressively worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The internet puts out info it wants you to know, not hardly the truth or correct history. Today if it's not the liberal view point it is removed. See the current youth and their beliefs. Today's internet view, America was evil and is evil and is racist to the core and our current thinking and past history has no credence. Viva Marxism. Heaven help us.

haha. Is this a serious post?

Bottom line is you’d be better off to have a lobotomy and skip the 4 years of bs they pump up your ass. 95% of all Colleges are pure unadulterated propaganda factories. If you want a degree in engineering you should ONLY have to take Engineering classes and not all the other useless bs. College has really become obsolete. If you want to learn pretty much anything its all online for free. Parents need to get a clue. I had one who went to Carolina to be an engineer and one who dropped out in 11th grade, got his ged, went to work at 18, hustled and is now a millionaire at 34. My college graduate makes a good living but my dropout is kicking his ass financially. Lol

it is so fascinating that if you look across US states, the ones with the lowest level of education in its citizens also tend to be the leaders in things like poverty, teenage pregnancy, poor healthcare, domestic violence, lowest average household income, etc.

Hmmmm

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
it is so fascinating that if you look across US states, the ones with the lowest level of education in its citizens also tend to be the leaders in things like poverty, teenage pregnancy, poor healthcare, domestic violence, lowest average household income, etc.

Hmmmm
Hmmmm, I see college grad protestors on the streets taking over blocks of cities and destroying property and statues and putting graffiti on everything. Where do they get income from? Most violence is occurring in big cities. Are they low income or government subsidy, probably.

Sleepy JOE been in office for 47 years and made millions off of China
Sleepy Joe, that's funny as hell if you're a 3rd grader. But you know what is funny in an ironic way? When Trump called Ted Cruz Lying Ted. The biggest pathological liar to ever occupy the WH calling someone else a liar. A guy with a documented history of fraudulent behavior. It's truly rich.

You know who's the next Trump liar? That will be Mary Trump when she releases her book. She will be savaged by Trump just as every other person who exposes Don the Con. Tillerson, Mattis, Kelly, Kohn, Bolton etc. Only ignorant people would discount all of these people who were once close to Trump, and eventually spoke out, as liars without ever once considering the common denominator. Ten guys could witness an event, nine of them tell the same story, trump tells a different story. Who does the cult believe? Trump, no question. That's right, they're all liars, just trust the guy who lies on a more than daily basis. Those folks who trump said would support him even if he shot a guy on Main St have too much invested to turn back now. Besides, that would also entail admitting that they misjudged things & were conned by a con man. Can't have that, can we?

Last edited:
Reactions: mcbear30
Contrary to your belief, there are not many around anymore. Only by a few die hards. What will you guys hate when all those statues and flags are gone? What's your next go to? Ronald Reagan.
Christmas, for sure. Just kidding. Jesus didn't kill 600k people to preserve slavery in perpetuity.

The ones that fit the description of the post I was replying to.
Oh you mean populations with high teen pregnancy and lower education vote the same way? What about populations with higher crime rates? Which population would you be referring to?

Oh you mean populations with high teen pregnancy and lower education vote the same way? What about populations with higher crime rates? Which population would you be referring to?
The states with the highest crime rates per capita tend to be the same ones with the lowest rates of education and highest level of poverty.

Contrary to your belief, there are not many around anymore. Only by a few die hards. What will you guys hate when all those statues and flags are gone? What's your next go to? Ronald Reagan.
LOL. I was hating Reagan before it was cool. Back in the days of HUD scandal, Iran contra, war on drugs, etc

Reactions: USC2USC
The states with the highest crime rates per capita tend to be the same ones with the lowest rates of education and highest level of poverty.
You're right! So can you think of any populations in these states that fit those criteria and vote a certain way?

Hmmmm, I see college grad protestors on the streets taking over blocks of cities and destroying property and statues and putting graffiti on everything. Where do they get income from? Most violence is occurring in big cities. Are they low income or government subsidy, probably.

Its remarkable you seem to have the education profile of all of the millions of civil rights protesters across the nation. I attended an awesone Black Lives Matter protest in a small town of about 13,000 people. It approx. 3,000 people attending, it was the largest gathering in the 300+ year history of the town.

What is with Libs and Confederate statues? A battle that would give us our United States. 256,000 young Southern soldiers lost their lives against brothers and cousins. There was more underlying reasons for the war besides slavery. The North was no a group of angels who had slaves after the war. Sherman burned his way through the Southeast looting and destroying cities. There's more to that history than what has etched into some's brains. History can't be changed by removing statues that have been there for decades with no one caring less, but now everything in the past must be extinguished.
I hear this all the time. If you want to keep your participation trophies put them in a museum.

Since the founding of our country? Granted, some generations moved the needle much more than others but this seems to me anyway about right. It’s looking more and more like our once wonderful country is about to collapse Thoughts?

I would think things were pretty bad in 1860, I haven’t heard any talk of secession. The younger generation that’s protesting will be fine, 90% of them will eventually mature into fine adults, for shit sake, Socrates complained about the youth of Athens 2,500 years ago. It’s what old people do.

256 thousand die and you call it a participation trophy?Most things in that era are now in a museum. I'm guessing that won't be good enough either.

Why would you argue with this guy, he has no idea about what you are referring to. He clearly is northern transplant with no roots here in the south. The things you are trying to explain to him mean the same thing as details from the Trojan war. He has no skin in the game, he’ll never get it.

256 thousand die and you call it a participation trophy?Most things in that era are now in a museum. I'm guessing that won't be good enough either.
No i didn't call the death of 200k a participation trophy.
Stop and think. Actually think for minute. Why and WHEN were these monuments erected? For what purpose?
Most of the actual historical items are in museums and they need to be preserved. But these statues to the leaders of a failed rebellion? Men who led armies against the US to kill US citizens all because they wanted to keep other humans as property? Wtf?

I'll see if I can piss off everybody. The BLM, after the Floyd death, would have been far, far more effective in getting more people on board had it just protested peacefully instead of the sporadic looting & rioting. Independent voters aren't on board with that imo. I'm certainly not, it was a bad look, unnecessary, & counterproductive.. Handling like those victims in the Charleston massacre was the ultimate, I would have not been able to do it. Like it or not, the actions of the minority will be saddled to the democrats & handed trump a gift. There is zero excuse for that bs.

Likewise, how do you ever in a million years trust the republican party again. The Senators & House members (unless they're brain dead or truly indoctrinated into the trump cult) know that trump lies to the American people daily. Yet they are so concerned with being attacked by trump and their own political careers that they stay silent. Party & political career over country, simple as that. Lindsay Graham is a text book case of self interest over all else. Trump, per Graham, was a kook not fit to be POTUS until it was in Graham's self interest to lash out against anyone who accused trump of being a kook & unfit to be POTUS. Trump was the same guy when Graham both accused & defended.

Last edited:
Why would you argue with this guy, he has no idea about what you are referring to. He clearly is northern transplant with no roots here in the south. The things you are trying to explain to him mean the same thing as details from the Trojan war. He has no skin in the game, he’ll never get it.
Nah man. Born and raised here in SC. But not dumb enough to buy the revisionist history our textbooks gave us. I mean really we were taught crap like "slaves liked being slaves" and it was about "states rights"... Yeah a state's right to hold slaves. But yall feel free to keep drinking that UDC koolaid

Last edited:
I'll see if I can piss off everybody. The BLM, after the Floyd death, would have been far, far more effective in getting more people on board had it just protested peacefully instead of the sporadic looting & rioting. Independent voters aren't on board with that imo. I'm certainly not, it was a bad look, unnecessary, & counterproductive.. Handling like those victims in the Charleston massacre was the ultimate, I would have not been able to do it. Like it or not, the actions of the minority will be saddled to the democrats & handed trump a gift. There is zero excuse for that bs.

Likewise, how do you ever in a million years trust the republican party again. The Senators & House members (unless they're brain dead or truly indoctrinated into the trump cult) know that trump lies to the American people daily. Yet they are so concerned with being attacked by trump and their own political careers that they stay silent. Party & political career over country, simple as that. Lindsay Graham is a text book case of self interest over all else. Trump, per Graham, was a kook not fit to be POTUS until it was in Graham's self interest to lash out against anyone who accused trump of being a kook & unfit to be POTUS. Trump was the same guy when Graham both accused & defended.
They all lie. That really shouldn't enter anyone's mind when they're casting a vote. If you vote in a presidential election, you are going to vote for a liar. Same for Congress.

Reactions: uscedge21
They all lie. That really shouldn't enter anyone's mind when they're casting a vote. If you vote in a presidential election, you are going to vote for a liar. Same for Congress.
Disagree, that's like calling the entire population liars including your own children. It's a matter of degree. You wouldn't put guys like John Kasich, Jeb Bush, John Huntsman, Mitt Romney etc in the category of liar. You may, or may not, like their policies, but they are not pathological liars. Trump is a pathological liar. You know that's the case when even his allies say not to listen to what he says. Truth should still matter, even when its inconvenient to your candidate of choice.

Since the founding of our country? Granted, some generations moved the needle much more than others but this seems to me anyway about right. It’s looking more and more like our once wonderful country is about to collapse Thoughts?
I imagine women, LGBT folks, disabled individuals and people of color would disagree with this sentiment

Reactions: Rollerdude123
Can you imagine trying to buy a European made blanket (the only one you could afford) and a bunch of thugs tar and feathering you?

Disagree, that's like calling the entire population liars. It's a matter of degree. You wouldn't put John Kasich, Jeb Bush, John Huntsman, Mitt Romney etc in the category of liar. You may, or may not like their policies, but they are not pathological liars. Trump is a pathological liar. You know that's the case when even his allies say not to listen to what he says. Truth still should matter, even when its inconvenient to your candidate of choice.
Ok. Almost all of them are liars. Most can't survive without lying. I think a lot of them start out with good intentions, but they can't stick around for long that way.

As far as truth, when someones truth isn't what you want to hear, it doesn't make much sense to vote for them. If someone tells you they're for abortion and you're against abortion, the fact that they're telling the truth doesn't really matter.

Oh I’ve answered it. The information is all there for you all you have to do is Make A Guess Alright.
I know what you’re trying to say, but you’re missing a whole segment of the population in those southern states that tend to poorly educated, impoverished, and highly criminal that also vote in a predictable way. Not red.

I know what you’re trying to say, but you’re missing a whole segment of the population in those southern states that tend to poorly educated, impoverished, and highly criminal that also vote in a predictable way. Not red.
So the elected officials in those states aren’t having a positive influence on their constituents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT