ADVERTISEMENT

Herbstreit and Howard pick UK...Corso picks USC...we're doomed!

Herbstriets an idiot but just the fact that 2 of the 3 picked ky to go on the road and get a win against us is disturbing. They must really not like what they have saw or their minds still reflect back to last year. If ky beats us at Williams Brice it's gonna be a long year!

Its going to be a close, hard-fought game; Could really go either way, imo.

Desmond Howard contradicted himself from earlier and has now picked the Gamecocks. Herbstreit remains firm.

Desmond Howard had the best point: 20 straight SEC road losses for Kentucky. The game is a pick 'em (to me); the difference is the venue.

While I love the show, those predictions mean zero. The infamous "Let's Show Corso" campaign years ago led by Hyman and Tommy Suggs was an embarrassment.
Oh yeah, we win by 13 today.

Reactions: gamecock ed
While I love the show, those predictions mean zero. The infamous "Let's Show Corso" campaign years ago led by Hyman and Tommy Suggs was an embarrassment.
Oh yeah, we win by 13 today.

I love the show also. It's great waking up on Saturday morning and not have to wait until noon for college football info. If people don't like it, don't watch. It's a pretty simple concept. Not sure why they feel the need to post on a message board the shows they don't like. Maybe they think someone actually gives a sh!t what they watch. :)

wow, kinda stepping out there with that prediction... I don't see it

Maybe with the construction going on around the stadium there will be a literal buzzsaw positioned outside of UK's locker room tonight. Otherwise, not sure I see it either. Hope I'm wrong.

Who cares?? Look at all the potential upsets in the making right now and then ask yourself if you give ANY credence to what the pundits say.

Herbstreet used to be pretty positive about USC. I never had issue with him. USC just need to right the ship which I know they are in the process of doing.

Media turned on us in last year's opener. Fact.
Nope. They simply show the games. We sucked. Anyone with eyes agrees. Likewise, anyone with eyes can see the relative drop off in talent from just 2 years ago. We're less talented this year on offense, perhaps by a lot.

Herbstriets an idiot but just the fact that 2 of the 3 picked ky to go on the road and get a win against us is disturbing. They must really not like what they have saw or their minds still reflect back to last year. If ky beats us at Williams Brice it's gonna be a long year!

how much did that bass weigh. also it looks just like clarks hill in the background. is it?

Tebow picked us. We're ALL good. UK won last year because we had a horrific defense. We don't have a horrific defense this season. We're going to win.

They want to change the pecking order in the east. UT & Kentucky that is. It is up to our guys to hold the order fought for so hard by the previous players. Carolina Pride. Time to show some. Let's go Cocks!

It doesn't matter what these people say or do. Its going to be a fun night, win or lose. We have a race during commercials and all is good. Here is to a injury free game.

Media turned on us in last year's opener. Fact.

Nope. They simply show the games. We sucked. Anyone with eyes agrees. Likewise, anyone with eyes can see the relative drop off in talent from just 2 years ago. We're less talented this year on offense, perhaps by a lot.

They are very negative on us IMO and will be until we show something again.

Well, they are looking pretty smart as our defense gets gashed and our offense is inept

Who is the idiot?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT