ADVERTISEMENT

Herman going to Georgia is most likely false. Fan account first posted it.

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
False alarm. I jumped the gun. UGAinsider is a fan account.

Last edited:
False alarm. The guy is just a fan and most likely knows nothing about the situation. How do I delete this thread?

If that is the case and we don't hire Smart tomorrow or at least try and hire Smart then we are very foolish.

My sources are saying Bill Bilichick wants out of N.E. and interested in Ga. job and Vince Dooley is wanting to return to HC at Ga.

Reactions: GamecockJL
I don't know of a good hc that will have us right now.

you're probably not going to like this, but the only power 5 coach I would think is Fedora.

We are a mess, that's why you need a current HC

IMO, Fedora is better than taking a chance on a coordinator based on the shape program is in

There is talent at NC

you're probably not going to like this, but the only power 5 coach I would think is Fedora.

We are a mess, that's why you need a current HC

IMO, Fedora is better than taking a chance on a coordinator based on the shape program is in

There is talent at NC
I'd rather choose a random fan out of the stands to be the coach than have Fedora. He's never beaten USC. Ever. Not. One. Single. Time.

Reactions: IBleedUSC
You are only partially wrong...
JC Shurbutt confirms.....Tom Herman interested in #UGA job http://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Source-Herman-has-interest-in-UGA-job-41521292
(1) Every coach should be interested in UGA, especially if that interest gets your name out there for other openings or gets you a pay bump.

(2) How much research do these guys do prior to publishing these reports? I thought Herman played college ball in California where he grew up. Not Texas as stated in this link. Was the writer this sloppy with his "source" as well? Rhetorical question. It's all about being first not being right.

You don't give a coordinator the reins to a Chevette and try to turn it into a Corvette

Is this Brad Scott, former coordinator from national championship team
It's been learned that the old fatso wasn't even calling the plays like everyone thought. Put it this way, he was as much of an OC as Elliot was our head coach. He had the title but his job description wouldn't lead you to believe he was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT