ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Muschamp...Are you watching the Maryland/Ohio State game???

Refs handed OSU that game. Yes, Maryland lost in OT but the refs extended that game tying drive for OSU at the end of regulation. Right tackle moves early on third and 8...no call. He moved again a few plays later...no call. Instead they call holding on Maryland in the end zone on a pass that was ten feet above anyone's head. Typical.

Refs handed OSU that game. Yes, Maryland lost in OT but the refs extended that game tying drive for OSU at the end of regulation. Right tackle moves early on third and 8...no call. He moved again a few plays later...no call. Instead they call holding on Maryland in the end zone on a pass that was ten feet above anyone's head. Typical.
You do know that holding does not have the same uncatchable pass limitation that pass interference does, right?

We've benefitted from that one a few times where the pass was uncatchable.

Reactions: sclawman77
You do know that holding does not have the same uncatchable pass limitation that pass interference does, right?

We've benefitted from that one a few times where the pass was uncatchable.
Fair enough. Kind of funny how the announcers were arguing the call too.

I agree in that refs gave OSU that game. How many plays did they have in OT? Between penalties and first downs they must have had 15+ plays to get 7pts. I'm not sure I would have gone for 2 in the first OT since OSU took so many plays to score! But you could tell Mary was getting gassed hence all the penalties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT