ADVERTISEMENT

HOLY CRAP IS IT TRUE ?????? ABOUT LLOYD??*

This is a huge get! Let's just hope he actually signs. Better yet, like someone else said, let him become a recruiter for us like Doty!

This is a huge get. Nothing else to say about it. Third best RB in the nation by consensus I think. His high school tape is better than Lattimore's was.

[QUOTE="king ward, post: 4497736, member: 1728"]I had my second hole-in-one in three weeks today. I spent he afternoon in the pool with my son't family. I'm not suffering from a happiness deficit. But I've learned, and you should have, that it's folly for any Gamecock fan to count his/her "chickens".[/QUOTE]

Holy crap! Reminder to self- don’t play king ward in a skins game.

Reactions: king ward
[QUOTE="king ward, post: 4497736, member: 1728"]I had my second hole-in-one in three weeks today. I spent he afternoon in the pool with my son't family. I'm not suffering from a happiness deficit. But I've learned, and you should have, that it's folly for any Gamecock fan to count his/her "chickens".

Holy crap! Reminder to self- don’t play king ward in a skins game.[/QUOTE]

I’m not scared. We just need to transfer some of his luck over to the program. In almost 30 years of golfing I’ve had 7, shots come within a foot of the hole (1 par 4). Holed out from 150(my first career eagle), 110yds, inside 60 a few times.

I’m still waiting and playing for the Ace....

I'm terrible at golf, but i can drive. Holed one from 250 one time. Never even got it on the green again in 18 years.

Reactions: king ward
I had my second hole-in-one in three weeks today. I spent he afternoon in the pool with my son't family. I'm not suffering from a happiness deficit. But I've learned, and you should have, that it's folly for any Gamecock fan to count his/her "chickens".
I'm glad you had a great day with the family in the pool. That's what's most important. You show you have your priorities right. But dag gummit, King! Quit maken sense and reminding us 'bout our empty nests and broken eggs. We've suffered too much...and we need some hope. Just imagine MarShawn and Tank running wild on the Tigers in 2020, with Ryan tossing the ball for 300+ yards.

I had my second hole-in-one in three weeks today. I spent he afternoon in the pool with my son's family. I'm not suffering from a happiness deficit. But I've learned, and you should have, that it's folly for any Gamecock fan to count his/her "chickens".
Did you let yourself get excited for at least a few seconds, or did you say, "Well, I know that in golf, this rarely happens so I don't see myself doing this again for a long time."

It's one thing to be mediocre for a looooong time. It's another to constantly remind yourself - and anyone who cares to listen (or in this case, read) - about it. Especially when good news comes in.

Reactions: TheReelEss
Did you let yourself get excited for at least a few seconds, or did you say, "Well, I know that in golf, this rarely happens so I don't see myself doing this again for a long time."

It's one thing to be mediocre for a looooong time. It's another to constantly remind yourself - and anyone who cares to listen (or in this case, read) - about it. Especially when good news comes in.
I enjoyed the response of the witnesses and appreciated it. But I've always said, and still maintain, knocking the ball in the hole from the tee - or from a green side bunker or from the fairway, is nothing more doing what the object of the game is. So don't act like a fool when it happens.

Sell one ball for two backs! We gotta convince Bigsby he can achieve here as well sharing the load!
Well, the days of one RB carrying the load all season are all but over. Lattimore did it well, but we ran him in the ground sometimes. I don't think guys who think they are NFL caliber want to carry the ball 40 times a week anymore. Davis didn't even want to. Depth is a good thing.

This is just the beginning. We are turning things around and will shock the FB world in 2019! We will knock off Clemson, UGA or Bama and have a better year than most suspect.

I enjoyed the response of the witnesses and appreciated it. But I've always said, and still maintain, knocking the ball in the hole from the tee - or from a green side bunker or from the fairway, is nothing more doing what the object of the game is. So don't act like a fool when it happens.

i read your posts, either you’re joking around and keeping it to yourself for amusement, or there’s something else going on that you should probably get checked out by a professional. those are not healthy sounding posts. get well soon.

I had my second hole-in-one in three weeks today. I spent the afternoon in the pool with my son's family. I'm not suffering from a happiness deficit. But I've learned, and you should have, that it's folly for any Gamecock fan to count his/her "chickens".
nobody wants or needs your kind of negativity, it doesn't hurt anybody one iota to look at the positive,yet you are on here every time trying to dash all hope like you are doing us a favor...newsflash: you are doing nothing but irritating people...we already know how you feel without you ever,ever opening your negative mouth...I don't know why you even bother because everybody on here knows what you are gonna say before you say it

nobody wants or needs your kind of negativity, it doesn't hurt anybody one iota to look at the positive,yet you are on here every time trying to dash all hope like you are doing us a favor...newsflash: you are doing nothing but irritating people...we already know how you feel without you ever,ever opening your negative mouth...I don't know why you even bother because everybody on here knows what you are gonna say before you say it
I have a target audience. Your feedback has reassured me that I am getting through. By the way, it's a very presumptuous person who claims to know the sensibilities of, and speak for, "nobody" and "everybody".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT