ADVERTISEMENT

I didn't want Pitt to beat quempsum today. I wanted to be the team to knock them out of

I love my Young Gamecocks but I didn't want us to be the last team standing in their way for an undefeated season. Next year for sure though!

Reactions: mavcock
rVrp1.jpg

GOCOCKS! BEATWCU!

USC beat Clemson this year.

.......................... get back to me in Nov. 2017 and we can talk about that possibility

Pitt had a much better chance to win than us. Just saying...
Is that necessary? You think Pitt is that much better than we are? Any better than we are?

Besides, now we can eliminate them from the playoffs.

Is that necessary? You think Pitt is that much better than we are? Any better than we are?

Besides, now we can eliminate them from the playoffs.

Is what necessary? Pitt would beat the team we had on the field against UF like a drum.

Not sure us alone would have been enough to keep them out the playoffs. Should be, but not a given... especially with half the top ten losing and excuses being popular to justify things now-a-days. I look at this loss as insurance.

Last edited:
We can still knock them out of the playoffs, i think they win out they are still in.

We can still take something

Reactions: cocky lady
You are a good fan, but that is seriously flawed reasoning - especially seeing how we played a lesser team then they are on the road today.

Let me simplify things for you: any UPC loss is a good thing. Every UPC loss is a good thing.

I agree but if I could work my will (as I say above) that is the way I would want it to happen. LOL!

Is what necessary? Pitt would beat the team we had on the field against UF like a drum.
The ACC is that strong? That a 5-4 ACC team is that much better than we are? Not trying to be a smart alek, just wondering if that's true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT