ADVERTISEMENT

I kinda think the lady voles are going to hire Kellie Harper from Missouri state

They've had a nice run, but from what I hear, it's already a done deal. Dude from Louisville is Tennessee's next coach.

Harper is the only coach with ties to UTthat is being mentioned. Kara Lawson doesn’t count. I will say again I think Wes Moore is happy at State and that he is too old at 62 for UT to be interested.

Frese and Walz would be dream hires but they got their own empires and don’t have to play on Summitt court in the house that Pat built.

Cori Close from UCLA will not be staying long. They are in a bad conference and they notoriously under pay.
I think UT is going to have a tough time getting the coach they think they deserve

Summitt was the premier female coach, maybe in any sport. Unless UT gets a slam dunk in Jeff Walz, then I could see them hiring a woman.

Reactions: king ward
Summitt was the premier female coach, maybe in any sport. Unless UT gets a slam dunk in Jeff Walz, then I could see them hiring a woman.
Well, Walz just had his season ended. Nothing holding him back now if he wants to go. I don't think his buyout will be an impediment.

Reactions: DarkCock
Harper is the only coach with ties to UTthat is being mentioned. Kara Lawson doesn’t count. I will say again I think Wes Moore is happy at State and that he is too old at 62 for UT to be interested.

Frese and Walz would be dream hires but they got their own empires and don’t have to play on Summitt court in the house that Pat built.

Cori Close from UCLA will not be staying long. They are in a bad conference and they notoriously under pay.
I think UT is going to have a tough time getting the coach they think they deserve

Yeah, but living in LA > living in Knoxville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT