ADVERTISEMENT

I sat through one 63-17 stomping. Not another - will sell my tix

Unfortunately, Clemson will have a home game in Williams Brice Stadium this year. Not going to help our recruiting efforts in state or elsewhere. Hoping for a break out in Basketball this year. This is hard to watch.

Unfortunately, Clemson will have a home game in Williams Brice Stadium this year. Not going to help our recruiting efforts in state or elsewhere. Hoping for a break out in Basketball this year. This is hard to watch.
I was just thinking that the other day. When was the last time we were looking forward to basketball season? Oh yeah... last year.

I was just thinking that the other day. When was the last time we were looking forward to basketball season? Oh yeah... last year.

I like the effort the coaching stAff is putting Into basketball I can support that and will. Unfortunately I think the only way to support changes in football is not to support it!!!

Reactions: jerryusc and wcocat
Yea, not much of a rivalry at this point, two programs going in opposite directions. The funny thing is we are the school with nicer facilities, more money, and play in a better conference. But, you can't run an SEC football program like its your kids little league team, hire friends, allow coaches who have failed miserably to stick around, hire two of your sons, etc..... Not fair to the fans, they are the ones that got screwed in this deal.

To make things worse we hire an AD with 0 experience in the job. Yes we love Tanner but was he the best choice to lead all atheletics into the future? Would Bama or florida or anyone else hired him as ad??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT