ADVERTISEMENT

If you see your kid in this then you have work to do. warning language

Not sure why our students are there when CU comes off of their buses. Never understand this type crap. Tailgating is much more fun than doing that???

This video and other videos in the past, “ Sex during tailgating, Woman with her hand down a man britches inside the stadium during team worm up, Drunk woman peeing while walking with a mini skirt on near the cockabooses inside the stadium gates” is a bad image for the UofSC and Y’all’s Brand!!

Last edited:
This video and other videos in the past, “ Sex during tailgating, Woman with her hand down a man britches inside the stadium during team worm up, Drunk woman peeing while walking with a mini skirt near the cockabooses inside the stadium is a bad image for the UofSC and Y’all’s Brand!!
The biggest drunk around me last night was a 50ish year old CU fan. I had some words with him over his crude behavior and drunkenness. Watched him consume at least four Fireball mini bottles, while drinking beer as well. Showed his ass until my oldest son and I, in no uncertain terms, told him to chill or else. Crudeness and stupid drunks come in every race, creed, color, and fan base. Get off your self righteous high horse.

The biggest drunk around me last night was a 50ish year old CU fan. I had some words with him over his crude behavior and drunkenness. Watched him consume at least four Fireball mini bottles, while drinking beer as well. Showed his ass until my oldest son and I, in no uncertain terms, told him to chill or else. Crudeness and stupid drunks come in every race, creed, color, and fan base. Get off your self righteous high horse.

Respectfully, is it on Social Media?

This video and other videos in the past, “ Sex during tailgating, Woman with her hand down a man britches inside the stadium during team worm up, Drunk woman peeing while walking with a mini skirt on near the cockabooses inside the stadium gates is a bad image for the UofSC and Y’all’s Brand!!
Depends on how hot they were. Might need to see the videos to, you know, see if I agree with you or not.

Respectfully, is it on Social Media?
So, I could have filmed this dude last night and posted it! He was being a horse’s ass. My point is there are great folks, and folks with no class anywhere you go, in every fan base. The fact every Tom, Dick, and Harry have cameras on their phones these days has exposed videos that never were out there before. I personally know two families in Mt Pleasant that tragically lost their sons outside Death Valley following CU night games in the last ten years. Doing substances that ended their lives. Bad stuff happens, stupid things happen, drunks do, and say, things they’d never do or say sober. That’s all....it’s not exclusive to USC, Clemson, or any other school.

Depends on how hot they were. Might need to see the videos to, you know, see if I agree with you or not.

Reactions: Robhawk29

That’s a photo, not video evidence. For all we know she could’ve lost a contact and he was helping her find it. With his penis.

I intentionally didn’t put the pee one in bold!

Reactions: scott in nashville
So, I could have filmed this dude last night and posted it! He was being a horse’s ass. My point is there are great folks, and folks with no class anywhere you go, in every fan base. The fact every Tom, Dick, and Harry have cameras on their phones these days has exposed videos that never was out there before. I personally know two families in Mt Pleasant that tragically lost their sons outside Death Valley following CU night games. Bad stuff happens, stupid things happen, drinks do, and say, things they’d never do or say sober. That’s all....

I agree with your point here!! My point was concerning bad videos like the one that started this thread and agreeing with the OP concerning kid’s! the fact that Social Media like the video posted and others posted in the past arguably has had or will continue to have a impact on the UofSC FB program negatively from a recruiting and cultural standpoint especially being on Gamecock Central which could strongly be the only avenue available when a Kid is trying to make a decision after being recruited hard and is tired of the recruiting process along with his parents or should I say Moma?!!

Last edited:
Reactions: humble servant
That’s a photo, not video evidence. For all we know she could’ve lost a contact and he was helping her find it. With his penis.

I intentionally didn’t put the pee one in bold!

This happened, can’t find the video of neither the tailgating sex or woman with her hands down a young man britches in Williams Brice right now. Both were live action videos! Google it or ask around, there are members on this forum that has seen these videos, guaranteed!

I agree with your point here!! My point was concerning bad videos like the one that started this thread and agreeing with the OP concerning kid’s! the fact that Social Media like the video posted and others posted in the past arguably has had or will continue to have a impact on the UofSC FB program negatively from a recruiting and cultural standpoint especially being on Gamecock Central which could strongly be the only avenue available when a Kid is trying to make a decision after being recruiting and is tired of the recruiting process along with his parents or should I say Moma!!
I’m not happy about this type crap. A general degradation of American society. These ‘kids’ were very likely drunk USC students. Doesn’t flatter us at all...drunk kids and many adults are guilty of unacceptable behavior. Not sure this would actually cost us a recruit, but it could? On a side note I’ve read Dabo and Beamer’s lips this year. Both have dropped F bombs visually evident on the sidelines. I don’t pretend that doesn’t exist when it’s right there to SEE.

If we were as bad as Clemson fans say we are, they wouldn't come to Williams-Brice. And honestly, I really don't care what their fans say or think about us. They are a quasi-religious cult with a Joel Osteen wannabe as their leader. I respect most of their old fans, but the new ones are your worst combination of Facebook Karen's and megachurch douchebags.

Why do we have issue with a bunch of college kids chanting FU DABO!?!
I think my niece taught your kids in school. She said the parents were as bad as the kids and didn't care and shouldn't be having kids. Well, the kids will be in jail soon and it won't matter, let's just hope they won't get someone pregnant before they go so we can stop the cycle.

That's pathetic.

The problem is that the people in that video are so clueless, this plays right into the hands of the Clemson coaching staff.

Not that they need any additional motivation but I would not be surprised that they use it in a pre-game talk.

I also wouldn't be surprised if their recruiting staff doesn't take that video, professional it up some and send it to every 10th grader on their radar screen that might possibly have South Carolina on their list. More importantly, they will likely send it to their mommas.

regardless of our opinions, Clemson's recruiting effort is A++++++

There is just no need for that stuff.

Plus, families that are there to show their children the football players coming into the stadium don't need to hear a bunch of idiots yelling profane words at other students coming into a stadium to play a game.

I dislike Clemson's teams as much as anyone but yelling curse words at them as they try to get off the bus? At least everyone knows there is no chance we could have the slightest bit of class.

I think my niece taught your kids in school. She said the parents were as bad as the kids and didn't care and shouldn't be having kids. Well, the kids will be in jail soon and it won't matter, let's just hope they won't get someone pregnant before they go so we can stop the cycle.
I don’t have or want kids. :) But if I did have a kid and him chanting F Clemson or F Dabo at a rivalry game is the worst thing he ever did, I’d be ok with that. It’s not that big of a deal.

Reactions: SCGCock07
I don’t have or want kids. :) But if I did have a kid and him chanting F Clemson or F Dabo at a rivalry game is the worst thing he ever did, I’d be ok with that. It’s not that big of a deal.

It’s a big deal in today’s world of cell phones and social media!! The crime is called “ Unlawful Communication” !! This video particular the young buck with the black number 13 Jersey on could be arrested because of this video!! He want, just saying!! If we can track Bin Laden down, they could track him down by default!!

Last edited:
It’s a big deal in today’s world of cell phones and social media!! The crime is called “ Unlawful Communication” !! This video particular the young bug with the black number 13 Jersey on could be arrested because of this video!! He want, just saying!! If we can track Bin Laden down, they could track him down by default!!
Unlawful Communications? Not even close. LMAO

It’s a big deal in today’s world of cell phones and social media!! The crime is called “ Unlawful Communication” !! This video particular the young bug with the black number 13 Jersey on could be arrested because of this video!! He want, just saying!! If we can track Bin Laden down, they could track him down by default!!
Double post

Last edited:
Are you saying that fans can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for chanting “f***” at an opposing team. Lol really!!!! Saying f*** you dabo is now a crime in the State of SC? OMG LMAO LMAO!!!!!!

And we don't want you to!
I’m with you concerning your sincereness! I ain’t a cop either. I have a great friend who’s son was charged with Unlawful Communication, “ It is a big deal” Rivals is literally the only social media Im on and have ever been on literally!! FB, Tweeter and the lot of them are for the birds in my opinion!!

Last edited:
Are you saying that fans can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for chanting “f***” at an opposing team. Lol really!!!! Saying f*** you dabo is now a crime in the State of SC? OMG LMAO LMAO!!!!!!

The point is you saying it isn’t a big deal! Social Media is a big deal, people don’t get hired, loose there Jobs, marriages and get arrested regardless because of social media and cell phones!!

Unlawful Communications? Not even close. LMAO

Unlawful Communication is the use of a telephone or other electronic means to: communicate words or language of a profane, vulgar, or lewd nature, or convey an obscene, vulgar, indecent, profane, suggestive, or immoral message to another person.

I don’t care for either of the 900 year old options we had to choose from for President but I can guarantee…..that is, I know, many people, and especially the wealthy cons crowd who think it is appropriate to say F**k the President, and their kids see/do it too.

Dang Oklahoma, I missed yours 🤔😹

Look it up!
I didn't have to. The chant was real and was vulgar. If the chant had been recorded and then sent to an individual or group of individuals in order to coerce, intimidate, or threaten that individual, then unlawful communications could have come into play.

But, this was simply someone posting a live 'incident that included profanity' on social media. BIG DIFFERENCE! Things much, much worse than this are shared on social media everyday and those are not unlawful communications.

I didn't have to. The chant was real and was vulgar. If the chant had been recorded and then sent to an individual or group of individuals in order to coerce, intimidate, or threaten that individual, then unlawful communications could have come into play.

But, this was simply someone posting a live 'incident that included profanity' on social media. BIG DIFFERENCE! Things much, much worse than this are shared on social media everyday and those are not unlawful communications.
You're right and he is wrong. I've seen law enforcement charge Upstate students for CPU with the pistol being in their apartment lol

Reactions: Lakecock1

The young guy wearing the black Jersey specifically, could be charged if Dabo “ unwilling party” was offended or intimidated!! Dabo mentioned The UofSC immoral ( part of unlawful communication) fans in his press conference this past week because of past years experience. The press conference is the warning hypothetically against the UofSC fans. The video is easy access now! It isn’t going to happen and Dabo wasn’t scared but hindsite is 20/20. F Dabo by the young man wearing the black jersey is immoral communication words of profane, vulgar!!

Last edited:
You're right and he is wrong. I've seen law enforcement charge Upstate students for CPU with the pistol being in their apartment lol

You are correct about the law, a lot times it’s up to the officer discretion on what a person is charged for. You think if what you are saying about the Upstate Students for CPU can happen, this can’t?? Again hindsight is 20/20!! I agree with the Upstate students being charged for CPU with the pistol being in their apartment is horsecrap!!

Last edited:

Read and comprehend Lakecock1, the young buck I know didn’t threaten the individual he was mad at. He did use profane words like F off and the person called the police! If you piss the wrong person off, you can be charged, officer discretion!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostang
Point is.... throwing the F bomb around nowadays like its just another vocabulary word has become the norm.
There is no place for vulgarity in a public space where families and children are present.
Its not a matter of legality or whether its motivational material or whether it hurts recruiting. Its a matter of common decency and morality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT