ADVERTISEMENT

In the distance I hear the faint sounds of Thunder... prepare for the

That's what you boys assured us last time we visited your lovely campus! I mean it great atmosphere for college football!

head-coaches-terry-bowden-of-auburn-and-brad-scott-of-south-carolina-picture-id110345158

^^^^won't be here this time!^^^^

Season tickets to Clemson, but missing the game that week. All my in laws are Marshall grads and they are planning on coming down, tailgate and going to the game. Got the Green and White shirt out already.

Season tickets to Clemson, but missing the game that week. All my in laws are Marshall grads and they are planning on coming down, tailgate and going to the game. Got the Green and White shirt out already.
Thanks for your support, Tater! USC will be a tall order but we'll show up and won't lay down! If the 'cocks forget to buckle up.... we'll beat them again!

Reactions: DaTater
Ask the taters about our last trip to "Death Valley" , same result as our last trip to Columbia!

On behalf of all Cock lovers, I can definitely say that was an enjoyable game.

ill_kill_you_office.gif

Reactions: DaTater
We've done OK in I-A, 11 Bowl wins since 1997. Ask the taters about our last trip to "Death Valley" , same result as our last trip to Columbia!
Are you bringing back that QB? I don't think so. You will get biotch slapped by South Carolina.

Are you bringing back that QB? I don't think so. You will get biotch slapped by South Carolina.
We can bring Chad but he's used up all of his eligibility...you boys have nice team and we might lose but don't be offended if we come to play!

invasion of the Herd!

stopped around graystone that night about 2am.........trooper asked if i'd been drinkin'? ...........told him i'd been at game (which had ended about 4 hrs earlier:), asked the shotgun if he could drive?............2 this day convinced he didn't want 2 drag us back n2 cola @ that hr as he must have been headin' home............later when i asked shotgun where the schwp came from he said............. "come from?....you passed him!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT