ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting question......When we beat the taters on Saturday....

I think if Dabo triesto enter our locker room, Muschamp will probably meet him at the door and turn him away. The media tried to spin that stunt at Sorrycuse as a show of sportsmanship, but to me it looked condescending and just another example of Dabo's grandstanding.

I think if Dabo triesto enter our locker room, Muschamp will probably meet him at the door and turn him away. The media tried to spin that stunt at Sorrycuse as a show of sportsmanship, but to me it looked condescending and just another example of Dabo's grandstanding.
The stunt at Syracuse was total BS by Dabo you congratulate the coach at mid-field after the game not in his locker room. I think it robbed Syracuse of some of the victory just to allow such a little league move. BEAT THEM.

Reactions: sinkerslider
Well I hope you are wrong I mean if the tater came to our locker room to congratulate our guys on a hard fought win I hope cach wouldn't punch him in the face.

No I'm just kidding let him in the door and give him a stone cold stunner in front of the cameras.

The stunt at Syracuse was total BS by Dabo you congratulate the coach at mid-field after the game not in his locker room. I think it robbed Syracuse of some of the victory just to allow such a little league move. BEAT THEM.
Not so sure the Syracuse team see's as you did. There was an article on ESPN where the coach was appreciative of being acknowledged by a respected conference coach. But then they posted a bunch of Twitter comments from the Cuse players talking about how real a dude Dabo was! They applauded Dabo for showing respect.

I'm 99% sure you would never see this from out of Conference rivals. I could see Muschamp going over to like the Citadel and showing respect to them or some other D2 team that may have won or played a super tough game.

Not so sure the Syracuse team see's as you did. There was an article on ESPN where the coach was appreciative of being acknowledged by a respected conference coach. But then they posted a bunch of Twitter comments from the Cuse players talking about how real a dude Dabo was! They applauded Dabo for showing respect.

I'm 99% sure you would never see this from out of Conference rivals. I could see Muschamp going over to like the Citadel and showing respect to them or some other D2 team that may have won or played a super tough game.

You’re delusional if you think that Boom would ever do such a thing. How many times have you ever heard of a coach doing that? EVER???? (Eye) rest my case.

Great but a real coach won't tolerate it.

Remember when it was rumored the NC state coach did this and everyone was saying how classy he was and how he was a stand up guy??

And when Dabo did it, well you know

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT