ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a reason the University can’t/won’t put the band and students in the

They should put the band IN the endzone pregame to stop the "taut walk" because our fans will pelt them as soon as the taters flip the bird and grab their crotches as usual. We have been stupid to allow it.

When I was a kid they used to be in the southeast corner. (70’s and 80’s) With the students in the southeast end zone side and the band exactly in the corner stands.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
When I was a kid they used to be in the southeast corner. (70’s and 80’s) With the students in the southeast end zone side and the band exactly in the corner stands.
In recent history the band has been in the northeast corner and at one point I feel like they were under the scoreboard in the top center rows of the north end zone (I could be wrong on that one though).

I will say, on Saturday I was in the East upper and that was the quietest the band had ever sounded to me. It’s always felt louder when I’ve been in the West stands.

I hope they put the Clemsux band in the top row of section 509
Interesting fact...if the visiting team brings their band, the home team doesn't dictate where they sit. The visiting team can use their ticket allotment to seat them where ever they want.

Carolina Band has been in multiple different locations over the years. They have been in the southeast corner, north end zone, northeast corner and where they sit now. I am not sure any of it makes a difference in terms of how well they are heard over the stadium. They even tried them in the east upper for one game during the Louie, Louie days. I think they should move back to the northeast corner.

Also, the AD should build another club section like the 2001 Club in the northwest corner to bowl that in. In many games, they let the visiting team park their equipment truck in a very visible spot in that corner so that an entire half of the stadium stares at a big logo graphic of the visiting team on their truck the entire game. Its stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT