ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any thing sports related that you believe that

I have always had this question. Why do college teams in warm weather climates have indoor practice facilitates? I realize that once one team builds one then everyone else has to keep up with the Jones. But I think it is an unnecessary expense for warm weather schools.

I think it's because of thunderstorms, but it could also just be keeping up with the Joneses. If X school has one, then Y, Z and others will say they need one too to compete.

The money spent on college football facilities could probably feed all the hungry kids in the US.

That's nothing compared to the money spent on illegal aliens crossing the border.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
[/QUOTE]

Yep. And call traveling in the NBA when some guy takes 37 steps to get to the basket. Does the NBA even have a traveling rule anymore?[/QUOTE]

You couldn't pay me to watch an NBA game but I've seen clips on Twitter. If you're a star like LeBron and a few others, you get at least 4 steps.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
Not sports related but I can’t stand car chases in movies. So long and so freaking boring. Can’t imagine watching all 37 Fast and Furious moviesz. RIP Lance Harbour.
Do you consider the viaduct scene in Terminator 2 a car chase? That one involved a semi truck, a dirt bike, a Harley, a couple of cyborgs, and a few serious stretches of my suspension of disbelief. And it was pure awesomeness.

But if they did...you'd have an 8-5 team with a chance to play for a national title? Even if Pitt had won that game and it ended them at 10-3...I'd still be unhappy with a 3 loss team in the playoff.
If they had beat Clemson they would have deserved to be in the playoffs. And they would still have to beat two teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT