ADVERTISEMENT

"It is what it is"

DirtyCock99

Sep 28, 2011
I'm a Muschamp fan. I believe 6-6 is a successful season for this team. Win the bowl and its icing on the cake.

That said, I'm issuing a personal plea to Coach Muschamp... Find a new phrase to use after a loss, please and thank you.

I'm a Muschamp fan. I believe 6-6 is a successful season for this team. Win the bowl and its icing on the cake.

That said, I'm issuing a personal plea to Coach Muschamp... Find a new phrase to use after a loss, please and thank you.
I'm not sure what else he could say that wouldn't be interpreted as spin.

I'm not sure what else he could say that wouldn't be interpreted as spin.
Absolutely. I understand that. Judging from your user name, I'd speculate that you missed the point of my post. It is what it is, was Spurrier's go to line. For any and everything. Hearing Coach Champ rattle it off twice in his presser was like turning the knife and shoving it in further, ya dig?

I'm a Boom supporter because he's our coach, but I'm not a fan of his yet. He better make a bold move or 2 this offseason and he better bring in a recruiting class like we've never seen. He'll lose a lot of fans PDQ if he doesn't adopt some attitude like Saban or Harbaugh. Those guys simply refuse to tolerate BS.

Reactions: mbsurfside
I'm a Boom supporter because he's our coach, but I'm not a fan of his yet. He better make a bold move or 2 this offseason and he better bring in a recruiting class like we've never seen. He'll lose a lot of fans PDQ if he doesn't adopt some attitude like Saban or Harbaugh. Those guys simply refuse to tolerate BS.

Start with Elliott. He has to go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT