ADVERTISEMENT

It was just our night......

kckd

Aug 8, 2001
just like it was yours 3 years ago. I doubt these teams are separated by as much as the score would indicate. Good luck the rest of the way, provided you don't sneak back into the East race. You had to go through a few year like this before you had your run. I doubt you'll stay down forever or even for very long.

Reactions: Saxondawg
just like it was yours 3 years ago. I doubt these teams are separated by as much as the score would indicate. Good luck the rest of the way, provided you don't sneak back into the East race. You had to go through a few year like this before you had your run. I doubt you'll stay down forever or even for very long.
Seriously? You don't think the talent level is the biggest difference? It's not like SOS has mostly owned CMR or anything.

The score indicates exactly that...the separation in talent

Reactions: 1979usc
good luck to the dawgs the rest of the way. you whipped us up and down the field all night.

Reactions: kckd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT