ADVERTISEMENT

It's time for Tanner to move on

USC2USC

Aug 6, 2001
I am not going to trash our football players and will show some restraint on the coaches. All in all considering our history Muschamp has had a succesful first few years.

Still, Tanner has reigned over seeing most of our mens sports decline and their performance against CU is unacceptable. I was skeptical of dong this coach as AD hire. Tanner is too nice and too hands off with his coaches. he should have called the coach over every USC mens team in months ago and read the the riot act. Soccer, baseball, mens basketball, football.....they are all average or in decline and have lost to CU miltiple years in a row.

Something has to change.

Reactions: 38gamecock
I am not going to trash our football players and will show some restraint on the coaches. All in all considering our history Muschamp has had a succesful first few years.

Still, Tanner has reigned over seeing most of our mens sports decline and their performance against CU is unacceptable. I was skeptical of dong this coach as AD hire. Tanner is too nice and too hands off with his coaches. he should have called the coach over every USC mens team in months ago and read the the riot act. Soccer, baseball, mens basketball, football.....they are all average or in decline and have lost to CU miltiple years in a row.

Something has to change.

As bad as all of this is, the WORST thing Tanner has done is recommend Monte Lee to Clemson. I get he’s looking out for his friend...but NEVER help your freaking rival.

Something has to change.

Disagree

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT