ADVERTISEMENT

keep delaying until Pruitt becomes available

jHvL1xp.gif

Pruitt is headed for a show cause when he is fired. Radioactive.
yup the show cause is actually perfect because we are limited those 3 years anyway talent wise, but he sets us up nicely before taking another gig with ole miss or whoever. he is actually OUR stepping stool

I really think Pruitt is done at UT. I think he has a couple of more weeks at best and Jeremy is probably getting his lawyers lined up at this time.

Because when a program halts all hiring to fill vacancies it's over. I just don't see a good ending for Pruitt and I hope it's a bad ending for UT.
Seems Normal for them & yet kids still go there
?????????

Yeah once Fulmer is finished getting his own coach investigated to try and avoid paying a buyout, nobody will be able to hire Pruitt. I can't imagine any coach on earth wanting the Tennessee job after this stunt
Their Demons in Rocky Top are finally going to Haunt them. I have been waiting decades for this. I hate the vols about as much as the taters.

doubt he would fit the culture that SB is trying to create. Plus, he's gonna be damaged goods for recruiting once this is all said and done
We re already the victim of negative recruiting. The pitch was,” Muschamp won’t be your coach in a year or two...” and now the narrative is,” This guy hasn’t even been a coordinator. SC is taking a flyer on a guy with a last name...”
It is what it is, and it’s not a lie. It’s yet another obstacle to overcome in our rebuilding.

You want Pruitt as DC here?

I like the fact that Coach Beamer isn't looking at the same old recycled coaches. That's what we need.
Say what you want about him as a HC, but he is top 3 DCs in America. He isn’t old or recycled, have you watched his defenses at Bama, FSU, UGA? Beamer would not find a better DC, but if he is going anywhere it will be back to Alabama.

Say what you want about him as a HC, but he is top 3 DCs in America. He isn’t old or recycled, have you watched his defenses at Bama, FSU, UGA? Beamer would not find a better DC, but if he is going anywhere it will be back to Alabama.
He's a great DC....but he is a total jerk. Not sure even Saban will have him back.

Not the same. Even Belichik and Saban get along with their staff (except for Lane... and Pruitt).
Ummm have you not watched the abuse given on the sidelines from Saban?
Pruitt will end up back in Tuscaloosa.

Point still stands- a two time national champion DC at two different schools we don’t want because he isn’t nice?

Ummm have you not watched the abuse given on the sidelines from Saban?
Pruitt will end up back in Tuscaloosa.

Point still stands- a two time national champion DC at two different schools we don’t want because he isn’t nice?
Yeah....saw it with Lane and Pruitt....doubt Lane will be back either.

Neither will Pruitt be at FSU or UGA again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT