ADVERTISEMENT

Kieta needs to look to score more

Ha, I'll take my chances with Sin getting fouled!
I hear you though but I'm ok if he's out there hustling just getting rebounds, lose balls, and making good hard/smart fouls when needed. I loved that hard (but clean) foul he gave that guy going for the easy score late. Those kind of fouls get to you if you're the other guy.

He lost his shooting stroke completely due to that broken wrist and lengthy recovery...He'll get back in the off season...Hassani is the one that needs to step it up...

LOL, I have a feeling Kieta's one directive is: "Play D, rebound, foul if you have to, and PASS THE DAMN BALL!"

He had some really solid minutes against Duke and some good ones tonight too.
Yes...he definitely stole us 3-4 minutes while Silvia and Kotsar were out.

Reactions: heavycock
Yes...he definitely stole us 3-4 minutes while Silvia and Kotsar were out.

Keita is physically impressive, and moves extremely well for a big man. I would like to see him improve in the off season and get an offensive touch. He understands his role well .

With less than 3 1/2 minutes to go up by 20 after Kosar fouled?

Wow...this is the play that sticks in your mind?

You need to have a drink, or 20.
No dumb ass it's not the play. But those of us that can discuss the game and not just cheer were talking abouf Kieta and things we can do better. This play did come to mind regarding Kieta.
You are a special breed of stupid...one laced heavily w asshole.

Reactions: 92Pony
right now hes a role play guy and its not him looking to score....if it's a wide open layup sure, but hes doing what we need him to do right now....if it aint broke, dont try and fix it

right now hes a role play guy and its not him looking to score....if it's a wide open layup sure, but hes doing what we need him to do right now....if it aint broke, dont try and fix it
Usaguy40: yes, you nailed it.

No dumb ass it's not the play. But those of us that can discuss the game and not just cheer were talking abouf Kieta and things we can do better. This play did come to mind regarding Kieta.
You are a special breed of stupid...one laced heavily w asshole.
Well hell yeah...let's just fire somebody.

sumbody that ain't played much didn't earn a starting spot all season but helped us out when we needed him didn't make plays tonight. somebody got to answer for this bullchit. don't matter how far we gone, why dat dumb sumbeetch in thar anywho? he ain't done a dang thang thing and he can't. we need answers. we gots to demand to know why this here one ain't living up to what we brung him for. why he here? why we need him? somebody got to pay for this.

There, you feel better now?

Keep looking for that dark place while the sun is shining on this team...but I hope you never find it.

And don't bitch to me about celebrating. This is one of the greatest moments in USC sports history and I'm rocking my house down! We had a blast. Sorry you didn't.

Reactions: TriumphCock

sumbody that ain't played much didn't earn a starting spot all season but helped us out when we needed him didn't make plays tonight. somebody got to answer for this bullchit. don't matter how far we gone, why dat dumb sumbeetch in thar anywho? he ain't done a dang thang thing and he can't. we need answers. we gots to demand to know why this here one ain't living up to what we brung him for. why he here? why we need him? somebody got to pay for this.

Keep looking for that dark place while the sun is shining on this team...but I hope you never find it.

And don't bitch to me about celebrating. This is one of the greatest moments in USC sports history and I'm rocking my house down! We had a blast. Sorry you didn't.
Glad you partied...so did I.
I unlike you drooling knuckle draggers can also discuss THE GAME and what we can improve.
No one asked for any to be fired. Matter of fact it was asshole retards like you that booed the other week when I was proposing a lifetime deal for Frank.

Weren't you one of those Give Us Greg Marshall assholes? Pretty sure.

Yes, this is one of the greatest moments in USC sports in the last 50 years! Seize the moment!

Glad you partied...so did I.
I unlike you drooling knuckle draggers can also discuss THE GAME and what we can improve.
No one asked for any to be fired. Matter of fact it was asshole retards like you that booed the other week when I was proposing a lifetime deal for Frank.

Weren't you one of those Give Us Greg Marshall assholes? Pretty sure.
English much?

Go sleep it off man.

Hey, it's your thread...have fun. You're obviously used to it.

dancefail-4.gif

He was lost on defense until about 5 weeks ago. Now he is locking down. He will improve on offense in off season. He is part of this run.

Reactions: stevestrat2
Keith looks a lot stronger and more balanced than earlier this year. If he keeps boxing out, he will get some rebounds.

Right now he is doing what we need him to do, defend, rebound, bring energy and buy minutes for Silva and Kotsar. I am sure over the summer as his wrist gets better he will get more comfortable and confident in his offensive game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT