ADVERTISEMENT

Kiffin, Muschamp, Riley, Brohm, Morris

is this the crop in the running now...along with Fedora? possibly Richt?
Kiffen, heck no; Muschamp, only if not many others available; Riley, too much unknown; Brohm, maybe; Morris, only if he can get a great staff for defense. I still say Cristobal. He is a sleeper not mentioned much and I would take him in a second.

In no particular order, I would also think the following people might, or should, come up:
  • Todd Monken at Southern Miss --- cleaned up the mess that Ellis created.
  • Willie Fritz at Georgia Southern
  • Blake Anderson at Arkansas State
  • Jeremy Pruitt at UGA (DC, presumably out of a job now)
  • Lincoln Riley at OU (OC)
  • Doug Meachum at TCU (Co-OC)
  • Brett Venables at Clemson (DC)
  • Scott Frost at Oregon (OC)
  • Mario Cristobal at Bama (OL)
  • Greg Schiano (former Rutgers coach)
  • Doc Holliday at Marshall --- may be too old at 58.
  • Bob Stitt at Montana --- created the fly sweep play that WVU hung 70 on Clemson with.
  • Matt Rhule at Temple
  • Bob Diaco at UConn
  • Willie Taggart at South Florida
  • Scott Satterfield at App State

A name a lot of us have forgotten?

Kliff Kingsbury...Texas Tech...

IF Herman is truly out now (which Im not convinced he is) then I say get Mark Richt here is some capacity or Lincoln Riley....you want a young guy, dude is like 33

What about Jamey Chadwell at Charleston Southern? He is under 40 and has turned around a team that couldn't fight its way out of a wet paper bag into a perennial powerhouse after just 3 seasons. Plus, Willy Korn coaches receivers/recruiting coordinator and Corey Peoples (DB's) and Rod Wilson (LB's) are on staff.

The more I hear about this Lincoln Riley guy the more I like him. His walk on qb threw like 35 TDs to 5 INTs.

Coach Handsome would be chasing more married skirts than Lorenzo Ward ever had time to dream of. No thanks.

What in the world does his looks have to do with his coaching ability?

I know you bill yourself as the "Voice of Reason" but this one is a miss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT