ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Gamecocks!

It was good experience for LA to play point. We will need her at that position going forward. That said, she needs to develop a mid-to-short range pull-up jump shot. She forces a lot of layups that are not there.

Stanford made a dubious quick exit, I guess we have tabled the post game pleasantries for safety.

this is the mark of a great team to rally and control their narrative in the face of adversity

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Clearly Dawn has no clue who the good players are. It's a wonder we keep her on🙄
Some people don’t know how to say “I disagree” and just move on — they prefer to be smart asses that do nothing to stimulate the discussion. You are certainly free to comment like you want, but it would be most helpful if you contributed to the discussion. As to the discussion on LA, I agree with the poster’s comment that she is not very good at that position— I would prefer to see Littleton at the position.

Reactions: JGH 35
Stanford made a dubious quick exit, I guess we have tabled the post game pleasantries for safety.

this is the mark of a great team to rally and control their narrative in the face of adversity
I started noticing this lately. I think protocols are in effect. Dawn did wave and I'm sure it was reciprocated.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Why attack someone for sarcasm? I took what was said about Dawn not knowing who the good players were as a way of saying of course she does. Sarcasm is all over this board everyday, so good luck with that. Whether it adds to the conversation is a matter of opinion.
There is a fine art to good sarcasm whick is embedded in Southern culture ("Well bless his heart.") Some get it and some don't. Personally I enjoy a good comeback.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT