ADVERTISEMENT

Lane Kiffin.. Yes or No??

Couldn’t get him, but if you could only someone that doesn’t have a clue would say no. Was great at Bama, then totally turned around a floundering program at FAU. Can be a bit arrogant, but nobody seemed to mind that mindset when SOS had it rolling.

Couldn’t get him, but if you could only someone that doesn’t have a clue would say no. Was great at Bama, then totally turned around a floundering program at FAU. Can be a bit arrogant, but nobody seemed to mind that mindset when SOS had it rolling.
His is a childish arrogance. Not a team player. Bad enough when a player causes strife in the locker room, much worse when a coach does it.

Other than being a really good coach................His Daddy Turned in clemsux and Danny Ford years ago, not Yea, But HELL YEA, I'd take Him in a heartbeat. But we can't buy out anybodies 10 year contract, so why even ask this?

He just got a 10 year deal at his school. We can’t pay him enough.

NO! I am disgusted that he was even allowed to be anywhere near our schools team.

Yes, but not going to happen. Kiffin didn't leave Bama to become head coach at FAU, to then come to South Carolina as an OC.
Exactly. He’s holding out for another big HC gig, which he will get in the next 3 years. Possibly LSU if Orgeron doesn’t pan out.

There are plenty of good OC's out there to pick from instead of having to settle for Lane Kiffin. They aren't going to come to you though, you gotta to to them.

Reactions: rogue cock
He won’t stay, he will create drama and in the end will be worse. See EVERYWHERE he went as proof. He got fired before the championship game and Bama lost. Had to have an effect.

SOS earned the right to be arrogant. Turning around FAU carries no weight at all.

Reactions: 67gamecock
Not going to happen...but...YES! He’s one of the top offensive minds in the country. His teams score plenty of points.

Reactions: Brace1
Let's think with our heads and not our hearts. Kiffin would open up our offense much more which is what so many of the complainers on here want. I figure that he must be pretty good for Saban to hire him. He says he is happy in Florida, I know, that's the standard line for all coaches before they jump ship.

Reactions: Brace1
I dont like that Boom is looking for a QB to fit Jake. If Jake cannot run more than he does then there is no DC that can cure the offense.

Looks like Kiffin pointed that out after watching only one practice. I wouldn’t want Lane here but think he does have a good grasp of what it takes to make a good offense.

Hell yeah !! Lane is the dirtiest player in the game . Bring him on . He will do whatever it takes to recruit and he’s a great OC . Would never happen . He’s gonna bail on FAU in a few and land a big time Job eventually.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT