ADVERTISEMENT

Les Miles Isn't Fired

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
This is really great news for us considering we don't have to compete with LSU for a new HC anymore!

What a mess the administration there made of that. Question is will he stay after all that? You would think yes but that was so poorly handled.

What a mess the administration there made of that. Question is will he stay after all that? You would think yes but that was so poorly handled.
You ain't kidding. This is the worst way they could have handled this situation. It doesn't get worse than this. But the fans are definitely behind Les 100%. After the game that was chilling how the fans cheered for Les for what they thought would be the last time.

LSU will continue to do less with more. Watch...
They lost to Alabama and Ole Miss, two danged good football teams who probably had more talent this year than LSU. The one head-scratcher was the loss to Arkansas, but the Hogs have been hard to figure all year. LSU just caught them on the wrong day and during a very tough stretch in their schedule.

You ain't kidding. This is the worst way they could have handled this situation. It doesn't get worse than this. But the fans are definitely behind Les 100%. After the game that was chilling how the fans cheered for Les for what they thought would be the last time.
Not 100 percent, not even close to that. I live in Baton Rouge, and I know a lot of LSU fans who hoped this was Miles' last game. But, clearly, they are in the minority. I think reports that Jimbo Fisher let FSU administrators know that he was staying was the big deal. LSU wasn't going to get rid of Miles without having its No. 1 candidate on board, and that's wise.

Are you sure that Fisher was the #1 target? There are a few other candidates (younger) who make more sense...

Are you sure that Fisher was the #1 target? There are a few other candidates (younger) who make more sense...
Yeah, I'm sure. Fisher was offensive coordinator under Saban when LSU won the 2003 NC, and he remains well-respected here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT