ADVERTISEMENT

Les Miles!!!

Sign me up. With his experience at running a big time program and the fact that our qb's suck and he would still have a better qb than he ever had at LSU I think it would be a homerun hire

No! No to: Les Miles, Muschump, Rich Rod, etc. If we get to that point I'd rather go hire some young coach nobody's heard of.

Nah...cause we are a program so much better than Les Miles. Some of you kill me.
We can't keep hiring these old guys because it is killing recruiting. Dabo will tell recruits once again that "Les is going to retire any year now", just like what he said about spurrier. Les isn't even a good coach, he is a good recuiter. But now that he has fossilized he cannot recruit anymore.

We can't keep hiring these old guys because it is killing recruiting. Dabo will tell recruits once again that "Les is going to retire any year now", just like what he said about spurrier. Les isn't even a good coach, he is a good recuiter. But now that he has fossilized he cannot recruit anymore.
Les Miles has the #1 recruiting class in the country right now. Some of you guys are something else

Reactions: G-C-Gamecock
Les Miles has the #1 recruiting class in the country right now. Some of you guys are something else
And they are losing all of those recruits... Just like we lost all our recruits this year and last year. Coaches around the league are most likely giving Les the Spurrier treatment. Spurrier treatment being telling all the recruits that he is going to retire any day now.

The only way they lose those recruits is if Les Miles isn't there.The #1 recruit in the country said LSU is at the top of his list but he's taking them off if Les isn't there

I'm with you, but Les needs an accomplished OC, and an above average QB coach. He has been a QB away from a NC for a few seasons.

Les Miles is an awful coach and LSU recruits itself, so lets stop with Les being great recruiter. Recruiting at USC and at LSU are two very different things.

Reactions: GamecockJL
That's bs! No school recruits itself. Look at bama before it got Saban. They were down for years. Look at Southern Cal without Carroll. Everybody said the same thing about Florida after Meyer left. Look how long it took them to just get back to where they are this year.

You guys think we are gonna hire the next dabo. If our next coach comes in and doesn't win right away you people will be calling for his head. Unless he's a proven coach he won't be given the time to rebuild

Reactions: AgnosticTrollCock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT