ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Go Braves

Next year presents a question Acuna comes back. Duvall, and Soler need to play every day. Heredia is great for the team and is ++defender. Rosario is pretty good. Pederson (pearls ?) is a clown but good defender and good in the clubhouse. Bull pen still needs work. Bye bye Newcombe, Minter and Smith Not convinced Will Smith is the answer
.need a better back up catcher. I hope the dh is adopted. Then we can keep more of the outfield group. Not sold on Tooki. It's a great time to be a Braves fan. Go Bravo's

Reactions: TAV31
Next year presents a question Acuna comes back. Duvall, and Soler need to play every day. Heredia is great for the team and is ++defender. Rosario is pretty good. Pederson (pearls ?) is a clown but good defender and good in the clubhouse. Bull pen still needs work. Bye bye Newcombe, Minter and Smith Not convinced Will Smith is the answer
.need a better back up catcher. I hope the dh is adopted. Then we can keep more of the outfield group. Not sold on Tooki. It's a great time to be a Braves fan. Go Bravo's
Agree on all those points. I would love to see them keep everybody. Adding Acuna and Soroka makes them a really really good team. Not that they aren't now. I feel like we can realistically beat anybody at this point.

Reactions: TAV31
Smith scares the heck out of me. Somehow he usually gets the job done though.

Ozuna won't be back in my opinion. The Braves have very little tolerance for of off field issues. As far as the Brewers. Both teams are similar. Braves have much more power, about 60 hr. Most all other stats are about equal. Braves have been better lately and are an excellent road team. I think the Braves win..MLB won't want them to win so don't look for favorable replays out of NY

Reactions: mikeypen
Their setup man breaking his hand could be key. Especially if they somehow blow a lead in the first game because of him being out. It would rattle the Brewers for the rest of the series.

Reactions: mikeypen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT