ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of UT Orange...

Crutcher1

Mar 17, 2010
Just showed up at "The Well". About 90% of the fans so far or wearing UT Orange. Hope that changes big time by tomorrow at this time.

Reactions: debordieu cock
Very much looking like a lot of red/garnet tomorrow at Noon

GOCOCKS! BEATGA! BEATCLEM! BEATOLAYMISS!

Not sure how to feel about this one. As happy as I am that UcheaT lost, I was hoping them and KY would beat each others' brains out tomorrow, prior to one of them playing us on Saturday. Feels like KY just got a pass for tomorrow as AL will be on their 3rd game in 3 days.

Not sure how to feel about this one. As happy as I am that UcheaT lost, I was hoping them and KY would beat each others' brains out tomorrow, prior to one of them playing us on Saturday. Feels like KY just got a pass for tomorrow as AL will be on their 3rd game in 3 days.

Alabama will give UK all they want..Bama is very well coached...They play hard for 40 minutes...I expect UK to win...But you never know...Honestly i wanted another shot at the Viles

And the UT orange is on its way home.
I'm an old man and I wish I knew how to post a picture, but I did get a photo of two Vol fans wearing short panted overalls, checkered orange and white, with cowboy boots and cowboy hats. They are the redneckiesed looking dudes I have ever seen. Outside of Clemson that is. If someone could let me know how to add a picture to a post, I will do it.

Can't worry about that stuff. What happened, happened!

Reactions: IrmoRed
Do you think Alaina won't play vs. Kensucky? We can handle UGA without Alaina, and probably UK......I KNOW she wants to be in against the lady cats...but MSU is the game we REALLY need her.

Do you think Alaina won't play vs. Kensucky? We can handle UGA without Alaina, and probably UK......I KNOW she wants to be in against the lady cats...but MSU is the game we REALLY need her.
She is "day to day". It may depend on matchups. If Bama can somehow beat UK, she may get Saturday off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT