ADVERTISEMENT

Love Coach Beamer's Passion

Garnet Man

Feb 5, 2003
As I watched and listened to Coach Beamer after the game, what stood out to me is his passion and his enthusiasm about his players. "There's not any team in America I'd rather be coaching than these guys. I love this team." Love that about him. And if Gamecock Nation will jump on that band wagon and embrace his passion, leave him alone, think he will get the job done for us.
Today was an ugly ugly game. We did everything conceivably possible to try to lose this game for awhile. But we fought, and found a way to grind out a win on the road. Defense looks solid. Offense needs some work, especially the offensive line it seems. But we won today people and we won with enthusiasm. Found that extremely exciting.

My biggest complaint so far is addressing the self inflicted mistakes. Penalties to be specific. That can be easily corrected and it hasn’t, we had 8 today, same as last week. And they weren’t just penalties during play, they were the stupid kind. He’s got to correct that, he’s addressed it twice, it needs to be corrected by next week. No excuse for acting like a buffoon and playing dumb.

A Muschamp coached team would have given up in the 4th quarter and would have rather been anywhere other than on the field. We have all seen that in the past. The fact we didn't give up and fold like a cheap suit says a lot about what Beamer is doing here

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT