ADVERTISEMENT

LSU better be ready for a good screwing by the refs

OSU has no where near as good of a D as LSU. They did not even face a real offense until Clemson beat them. The Big 10 is 4-5 in the bowls. The Big 12 is 1-5. Those conferences are nothing and those stats they built this year are nothing.

LSU has been beating some of the best the SEC has got; Bama, UGA, Auburn, UF. The SEC went 7-2 so far in bowls. Clemson beat an A&M team that is nothing like an LSU team. Clemson will not be ready for the beat down LSU is about to put on them. They need to be praying to God that they can come up with enough money to influence the Refs. That's the only hope Clemson has in this game.

Reactions: cocks rule
My head tells me LSU will roll Clemson but after hearing the talking heads talk about how LSU hasn't played a bad game all year, it makes me think they'll finally play one against Clemson. I sure hope not. I'll have to avoid social media for a month.

OSU has no where near as good of a D as LSU. They did not even face a real offense until Clemson beat them. The Big 10 is 4-5 in the bowls. The Big 12 is 1-5. Those conferences are nothing and those stats they built this year are nothing.

LSU has been beating some of the best the SEC has got; Bama, UGA, Auburn, UF. The SEC went 7-2 so far in bowls. Clemson beat an A&M team that is nothing like an LSU team. Clemson will not be ready for the beat down LSU is about to put on them. They need to be praying to God that they can come up with enough money to influence the Refs. That's the only hope Clemson has in this game.

You need to take the hatred of Clemson our your eyes. This game will not be a blow out. Kinda like last year Alabama had the best team ever and looked what happened. This game will be close.

The common opponent was A&M and both were home games:

LSU-50 A&M- 7

Clemson- 24 A&M- 10
Have to take into account that Clemson played them when they were not clicking on all cylinders. LSU played them at the end of the season. Yes it matters. Not saying Clemson will win. I think LSU wins it in the final minutes but it matters.

Reactions: griffgolf
it was actually a pretty textbook call. If it had been correct called an incomplete pass to begin with nobody would be talking about it.
That's funny. The head Big Ten official would completely disagree with you.

"I haven't talked to anybody who thought it was an incomplete pass," Carrollo, who has more than 30 years of experience in officiating, told Dodd on Monday.

The guy has 30 years of experience in officiating.. but you in your infinite wisdom have decided it was a pretty textbook call?

You sound like a textbook Clem fan

That's funny. The head Big Ten official would completely disagree with you.

"I haven't talked to anybody who thought it was an incomplete pass," Carrollo, who has more than 30 years of experience in officiating, told Dodd on Monday.

The guy has 30 years of experience in officiating.. but you in your infinite wisdom have decided it was a pretty textbook call?

You sound like a textbook Clem fan
IDK....looks like the receiver didn't have it more than a second, so IMO, the right call was made.
nopass.jpg

IDK....looks like the receiver didn't have it more than a second, so IMO, the right call was made.
nopass.jpg
The receiver had enough time to secure the ball and take 3 steps in-bounds. That's a fact. The ball was knocked out as the 4th step was coming down.

If the receiver would have taken 1 step and then immediately stepped out of bounds it would have been ruled a catch.

So you're telling me if you take 1 step and walk out of bounds it's a catch, but 3 steps over the middle of the field with the ball secure is incomplete? It makes no sense

Furthermore, the referee claimed in the post-game interview the ball was becoming loose. That's why the play was overturned. Your claim about the receiver not having enough time to make the catch, whether invalid or not, was not factored into the decision made by the officials.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT