ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Richt Fired

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
Dang....

Ray go ahead and offer Herman 4+ to get this over with!

On breaking news SEC network. We would kill for 10 wins a year. Dayum

So they finish 9-3 and can him? I know they lose some games that they shouldn't but for crying out loud. We are 3-9 and had to let our coach tell us when he was ready to go.

Reactions: stillcocky
I told you once Fuente was hired this thing was going to snowball and coaches we want we're going to get snatched up fast! We'll be lucky to get Larry Culpepper the way this thing is shaping up.

Reactions: exnavyguy
So they finish 9-3 and can him? I know they lose some games that they shouldn't but for crying out loud. We are 3-9 and had to let our coach tell us when he was ready to go.
They will probably end up with 10 wins this season..

They are serious about winning big.

So was Nebraska when they fired Solich and Pellini. So was UT when they fired Fulmer. Being serious about winning and firing coaches who consistently win 10 games a year doesn't necessarily mean wins. Georgia is obviously in great position to win big (better than UT and Nebraska), but I for one hope that this backfires against them.

Wonder if this helps Elliot's case? Candidate pool is becoming seriously shallow.

Matt Rhule, Greg Schiano, Larry Fedora. If Ray keeps Elliott there may be a revolution.

I can offer the guillotine.

10570511_10152590869597351_2688882532280163282_n.jpg

Last edited:
Mark Mayes believes Jimbo will end up at Georgia. He says Jimbo wants out of Fla. St. for some reason. If so, that opens up Fla. State. Either way, it's another premium HC vacancy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT