ADVERTISEMENT

MBB vs UT

We had our opportunity to get Barns. If I was AD, I would have made a call to see if Barns would have been interested and if so then Frank would have been gone. The top recruits just didn't like Frank.

Reactions: ForeUSC
A mid major coach is doing very well at Missouri and Alabama.
Yeah but, we didn't hire them.

Hey! Actually, I'm on your side. THIS .... was, obviously, a throw-away-year. Judging anyone, anyway would be premature. The TRUTH IS .... We don't have any idea, whatsoever, as to what we got. Seriously, probably won't know any better by the end of next year either. I accept that you religious folks may have enlightening words of hope and inspiration but, my bookie only offers one spread to all takers.

R.I.P. College Sports

We should want more but life is based on past decisions. For the best of reasons Frank Martin stayed too long. We have young players for the most part. I did expect GG to be much more active and dominating. But this year and next year are all we have. As of now all we have is questions waiting for answers.

Reactions: gamecockblack
And there will be more beatings like this. But I didn't expect otherwise. The team basically has one player who should be starting for an SEC team. And when a team like UT decided to concentrate on him and shut him down, he pouted and got lazy. Kind of ruining his plan to be the while show for a year at USC as he auditioned for the NBA. But beside him, there is nothing else. I.dont blame Paris. He got a job with no roster. I won't even judge Psris until his 3rd year.

Yeah but, we didn't hire them.

Hey! Actually, I'm on your side. THIS .... was, obviously, a throw-away-year. Judging anyone, anyway would be premature. The TRUTH IS .... We don't have any idea, whatsoever, as to what we got. Seriously, probably won't know any better by the end of next year either. I accept that you religious folks may have enlightening words of hope and inspiration but, my bookie only offers one spread to all takers.

R.I.P. College Sports
Agree that we don’t have any idea as to what we got. The problem is neither does Ray Tanner!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT