ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas from Iowa

Wingman, I just saw a story about an Iowa player donating 30K of his NIL money to the children’s hospital. I have loved the way the fans wave to the kids in the hospital during games. It’s pretty awesome to see a kid on the team step up like that. Do you know anything about that player?

Wishing nothing but the best for you during this Holiday season. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Let's make 22 a great year.
Hope you and your family are well. You have been a good friend to Gamecock fans for a long time. Merry Christmas

Reactions: Wingman137
Wingman, I just saw a story about an Iowa player donating 30K of his NIL money to the children’s hospital. I have loved the way the fans wave to the kids in the hospital during games. It’s pretty awesome to see a kid on the team step up like that. Do you know anything about that player?
Tyler Linderbaum. Rated as best center in the country. Awesome guy. I'm hoping he comes back for another year but totally understand if he doesn't. Last year he came back because he said he hasn't accomplished his goals at Iowa yet. I'm hoping he means B1G champs. He won the Remington this year so who knows.
There were half a dozen players who donated to the Childrens Hospital. Kind of a big thing here.

Reactions: TAV31 and DrMickey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT