ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan????

Is toast. All SEC championship game. At least that will shut up some of the crap about how the SEC has done in bowl games
I’m not really into the conference brotherhood. Of course I want us to win. I pulled for the crazy pirate (Miss St). I’m pulling for Arkansas and Ole Miss. The other conference teams I have and will pull against in their bowl games. I do prefer the red elephants beat the bullfrogs in the championship game.

I’m so sick and tired of the little 10 hollering how they want some of the big boys and every year it’s the same thing. It’s like a child wanting to be treated like an adult but still acting in their childish ways. Hers some parental advice little 10….Grow Up.

The playoff doesnt need expansion. They should just award the national championship trophy to the winner of the SEC championship game.

Now that the posers have been eliminated, we can get down to business with an SECCG rematch.

It won't matter. It's Kirby vs Nick. I'll believe the protégé beats the mentor when I finally see it.
I was referring to their vitality to play the second half tonight and not let Michigan back in it. I'm even disappointed they didn't beat Michigan worse. I was hoping they would hit the speed limit on them.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT