ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamps biggest game?

TrojanCock22

Dec 22, 2018
Sitting here this morning and just started to think. Is this Muschamps biggest game at USC so far? I personally feel these next 2 games are massive for Muschamp going forward. Just curious to see what you guys think about today.

At this point every game is his biggest! He better get these next 2 wins against MO and KY or things are going to get really really ugly here!

Reactions: Thigh Man
I'm tempted to say the same thing. But we could lose and still win 6 by beating UK, UF, UT, Vandy and App State. If we do lose then next week's game against UK becomes the biggest of his career. It will be the difference between a break even season and a 5 win (or less) season.

Reactions: DarkHorse2001
At this point every game is his biggest! He better get these next 2 wins against MO and KY or things are going to get really really ugly here!
Exactly. Not only do I think this game is huge for the program but also for Muschamp and his job. Lose today and the seat somehow gets even hotter.

I'm tempted to say the same thing. But we could lose and still win 6 by beating UK, UF, UT, Vandy and App State. If we do lose then next week's game against UK becomes the biggest of his career. It will be the difference between a break even season and a 5 win (or less) season.

Here’s the problem with 6-6 being satisfactory. On that list we would’ve beaten absolutely no one. Best win would be Florida on a backup QB. Next best win would be App State or Kentucky. We’re horrible.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
No - he isn’t going anywhere this year. So while everyone wants a win, it really won’t affect him.

He has a true freshman QB with the toughest schedule in the country. Those are just the facts and nobody with any type of football IQ expects that to be a recipe for success.

Next year however, he will need to put up or shut up.

Here’s the problem with 6-6 being satisfactory. On that list we would’ve beaten absolutely no one. Best win would be Florida on a backup QB. Next best win would be App State or Kentucky. We’re horrible.

I wasn't implying it was okay. But it might keep him off the hot seat and give him 2 more years. Win 3 or 4 games this year then next year is "hot" and likely his last unless we win 7 games.

As putrid as the offense and defense look so far today, I'd say WM's hot seat clock is steadily ticking

No - he isn’t going anywhere this year. So while everyone wants a win, it really won’t affect him.

He has a true freshman QB with the toughest schedule in the country. Those are just the facts and nobody with any type of football IQ expects that to be a recipe for success.

He should be beating Missouri!

Preseason toughest schedule in the country. UK and FL on backup QBs and Mizzou lost to Wyoming. Vandy also looks like hot garbage. TAMU has the toughest schedule in the country now.

He has job security. He is going nowhere soon. Bet the farm on this. Don't agree, but it is what it is.

Reactions: nc38
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT