ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA tightens transfer guidelines

I may get flamed and be in the minority but I think it should go the other way. I don’t think a player should have to sit out a year if they transfer. Coaches make millions while players make nothing, and are hindered when it comes to leaving a team to get playing time to try to further their career, seems jaded to me.

Reactions: lawcalcock
I may get flamed and be in the minority but I think it should go the other way. I don’t think a player should have to sit out a year if they transfer. Coaches make millions while players make nothing, and are hindered when it comes to leaving a team to get playing time to try to further their career, seems jaded to me.
Not interested in having to rerecruit your entire roster every year. Hell every week

I could be persuaded to let players transfer and play immediately if there was a coaching change at their present school. I know all about committing to the school not the coach, but with that said a big decisive factor that we all hear is about the relationship formed with player and coach.

I could be persuaded to let players transfer and play immediately if there was a coaching change at their present school. I know all about committing to the school not the coach, but with that said a big decisive factor that we all hear is about the relationship formed with player and coach.

I agree 100%. Coaching change is the only reason I would waive the year long wait. The problem with the illness excuse is who makes the choice which illness is bad enough? The athletes understand eventuality as they decide on how far from home to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT