ADVERTISEMENT

Need a coach that is used to recruiting SEC size and speed

Just because he is from Bama doesn't make him the best choice. I think we need someone with head coaching experience. I don't want a Muschamp experience...

Who would you recommend?

Kyle Whittenham at Utah. He adjusted his recruiting to his conference and he is now competing for the top spot. Utah used to be very undersized when the changed conferences and they went through growing pains. They have adjusted.

Bielema is the man. SEC size and speed and coaches his team up during the year. Great turnaround after slow start when his best running back was lost before the season. Remember that name. Bielema.

He's hot as a nickel pistol right now. He's going to push that program right up behind Bama in the West. We ought to be pursuing him heatedly.

Just because he is from Bama doesn't make him the best choice. I think we need someone with head coaching experience. I don't want a Muschamp experience...

Just cuz Herman walked into a loaded team at Houston dont mean he can get the players we need to compete in sec every week either

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT