ADVERTISEMENT

New record number of Covid cases today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the quote and that is not what he said:
“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”
And Trump wonders why he has a horrid AVERAGE 40.4% job approval rating (FiveThirtyEight web site)?

And Trump wonders why he has a horrid AVERAGE 40.4% job approval rating (FiveThirtyEight web site)?

Because 59.6% of people in this country are completely ignorant and only watch the mainstream media reporting?

So are all these people who think that ANYTIME something goes wrong it’s the President’s fault. They are just as delusional as he is.

And before anyone goes on a rant about my post; yes, that includes ALL the Presidents before our current one.
That's the nature of the position. POTUS, is referred to as the "most powerful office in the land". So, when things are going good, POTUS gets THE credit. When things have become a total mess, like now, POTUS gets THE blame.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Those of you who refuse to wear masks, that we know protects those you are in contact with AND, now according to public health experts, protects YOU, do you also not put on seat belts in cars?
That was not a difficult question. Just answer "Yes" or "No".

Is that you, Tucker?

I don't regularly watch Fox News. I watch Fox business quite a bit for financial coverage. I switch to Fox News and CNN on occasion. CNN is so ridiculously biased that it is hard to stomach. They routinely mis-quote, takes comments out of context and choose NOT to report good news if it cast a good light on Trump in any way. It is scary for the future of our country that so many believe that it is real news.

I don't regularly watch Fox News. I watch Fox business quite a bit for financial coverage. I switch to Fox News and CNN on occasion. CNN is so ridiculously biased that it is hard to stomach. They routinely mis-quote, takes comments out of context and choose NOT to report good news if it cast a good light on Trump in any way. It is scary for the future of our country that so many believe that it is real news.
Fox News does exactly what you accuse CNN of doing, except they favor Trump. By the way, Trump is on tape regarding the disinfectant statement.

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
Those of you who refuse to wear masks, that we know protects those you are in contact with AND, now according to public health experts, protects YOU, do you also not put on seat belts in cars?
That’s affirmative. But honestly it depends.

Fox News does exactly what you accuse CNN of doing, except they favor Trump. By the way, Trump is on tape regarding the disinfectant statement.

Yeah, I know. He wasn't meaning that people should literally inject disinfectant. He was simply saying it would be nice if there was a way to do that to kill the virus. Again, it is spun to be a negative, much like his comment on hyrdoxychloroquine was quickly discounted as being an unsafe and unproven option, despite the fact that those in the know knew it was safe and effective(if used correctly and at the right time) all along. Of course, the mainstream media isn't reporting the fact this drug has been working and is safe because they would make Trump look like he was on to something. We can't have that.

Reactions: Expro19
BLM protestors don't count, do they? There was only about 2k people there. So nice try. The effect would be 2 weeks later, not 2 or 3 days.
But the people in line at the testing centers were wearing MAGA hats, not BLM.....try again.

The mask is more of a indication of subservience to the liberal cause that a health measure. Recall, they told us at the start the masks don't protect us, and the masks can actually do more harm than good (surgeon general).
And those not wearing masks are a bunch of dumazzes who believe something as stupid as what you just posted. MASA....

Yeah, I know. He wasn't meaning that people should literally inject disinfectant. He was simply saying it would be nice if there was a way to do that to kill the virus. Again, it is spun to be a negative, much like his comment on hyrdoxychloroquine was quickly discounted as being an unsafe and unproven option, despite the fact that those in the know knew it was safe and effective(if used correctly and at the right time) all along. Of course, the mainstream media isn't reporting the fact this drug has been working and is safe because they would make Trump look like he was on to something. We can't have that.
Trump said it in such a way that Lysol had to put out a statement saying "NO. Don't do it". But, of course that was the mainstream media making Lysol do that.

Well let’s see: let’s drink disinfectants to clean out our system and kill the virus. Let’s take a drug that hasn’t been proven to work, because I own stock in it. You should wear a mask, but I’m not going to. All news is fake news if they don’t make me look good. Smart questions are mean, because I don’t have the answer. The man lies everyone he opens his mouth, unless someone told him what to say. The man is delusional.

Nancy Pelosi would say you are stupid. In fact, she already said it.

"Americans are the stupidest people on earth.” Pelosi

That’s not true. That’s the attempt at explaining away at what he said. If that’s what was said Fox wouldn’t have spent days trying to craft that response and trying to find doctors to explain how adding hydrogen to over oxygenated lungs creates a peroxide like effect which would be like injecting disinfectant.

In terms of hydro the studies showing positive results are being covered as are the studies that have been dropped or don’t show promising results. I realize that the opinion guys in Fox love the “MSM isn’t covering this” but they say that because they know people won’t bother to go look and see that this isn’t true. Those same opinion guys don’t mention any of the studies or information that does against their stance but they don’t seem to do the “we aren’t covering this” line.

I think she is referring to the people that don’t follow guidelines. I admit, I have done some stupid things in my life and still do from time to time. I think we all have and we all still do. I try hard not to listen to politicians, because they depress me. They all lie.

Because 59.6% of people in this country are completely ignorant and only watch the mainstream media reporting?
Oh puhleeeeeeese. In addition to state-run Fox News, there is Newsmax, One America Network, Breitbart, Drudge,the Wall Street Journal, National Review, the New York Post, Washington Times, Investors Business Daily, talk radio, etc. The Sinclair Broadcasting Network owns, operates and/or provides services to nearly 200 television stations in nearly 100 markets, not to mention radio stations. I get so sick and tired of the crutch used by conservatives about the so-called "mainstream media". The reason Trump has such a low job approval rating is because he has been a disaster for the country as President. I hope the recent polls on a Biden-Trump race turn out to be correct because Trumpism, not only needs to be beat, it needs to be demolished. By the way are not Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartoromo , Melissa Frances, etc on Fox Business? I'm sure there's objective coverage of Trump on Fox Business.:rolleyes:

And Trump loves the poorly educated. I think both explain how for two election cycles now we’ve ended up with the worst candidates possible.

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT