ADVERTISEMENT

New record number of Covid cases today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she delete the tweet?
I find it incredible that Trump is threatening to withhold Federal funding to schools that don't reopen "before the November election", he said in a tweet. Children and teachers' lives should not be put at risk. Thankfully, those decisions are up to the Governors and local school districts. Trump does not have the power to unilaterally hold up Federal money to schools.
Trump always thinks he has more power than he actually does. The man is delusional.

Nobody seems to be addressing the elephant in the room. If a decision is made to keep schools "closed", why should it receive funding? Seems to be a gross waste of taxpayer money, doesn't it?

I'm not arguing should, or shouldn't, be open. Just why is federal funding needed for a closed school?

Nobody seems to be addressing the elephant in the room. If a decision is made to keep schools "closed", why should it receive funding? Seems to be a gross waste of taxpayer money, doesn't it?

I'm not arguing should, or shouldn't, be open. Just why is federal funding needed for a closed school?
Everything being talked about with schools reopening, has been about the safety of the students. What about the safety of the teachers? What part do they play in the decision?

Yep, just as well reasoned as the previous poster who expostulated without any arguments to back up what they were saying. Two can play that game.
Well let’s see: let’s drink disinfectants to clean out our system and kill the virus. Let’s take a drug that hasn’t been proven to work, because I own stock in it. You should wear a mask, but I’m not going to. All news is fake news if they don’t make me look good. Smart questions are mean, because I don’t have the answer. The man lies everyone he opens his mouth, unless someone told him what to say. The man is delusional.

Well let’s see: let’s drink disinfectants to clean out our system and kill the virus. Let’s take a drug that hasn’t been proven to work, because I own stock in it. You should wear a mask, but I’m not going to. All news is fake news if they don’t make me look good. Smart questions are mean, because I don’t have the answer. The man lies everyone he opens his mouth, unless someone told him what to say. The man is delusional.

You are arguing with your emotions and the way you would like things to be, rather than the way things are. Asking you to be logical would be futile.

Reactions: Cybercock
If you would have listened, he wears a mask and is tested everyday for the virus.

He DOES NOT wear a mask! He wore one for one brief moment...that he did not realize was captured on camera!

You are repeating lib talking points. You might want to research what you put out there. You have repeated the same trivel than 10 others have posted.

Reactions: ansoncock
Negative you need to go back and look at the exact. Comments of the drinking sanitizer comments. They have been blown way out of proportion.
I have looked at all of it many, many times, and it's on the money. However throw that one out if you want to. There's plenty more to go around.

Reactions: funktavious
That’s true. He said inject the sanitizer not to drink it.
No, he asked "can something like a disinfectant be injected to kill the virus"

His intent was "can something as effective as a disinfectant be injected to kill the virus"

I have to defend the orange man on this, he never said inject the disinfectant.

His intent was "can something as effective as a disinfectant be injected to kill the virus"

Exactly.. it was a hypothetical, and it was a question not a declaration for people to consume disinfectant. He did on multiple occasions directly recommend people should take that Hydroxywhateveritscalled drug though.... He did that.

Reactions: funktavious

Here is the quote and that is not what he said:
“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Reactions: ruffledfeathers
Can you explain to us why you are so unwilling to wear a mask? What is your rationale for flat refusing to do something so simple that could potentially save lives?

I can't speak for everyone, but I can tell you that people are more likely to get the Virus by wearing a mask...

Most people who go into stores with a mask on, will take it off the mask when leaving the store, with infected/contaminated hands touching their face over and over again...

Most people don't clean their face mask or replace and or dispose of it.. Also, most people will reuse their same dirty mask several times and continue to re-contaminating their hands and face...

This is why you are getting more positive test for COVID 19, but we are getting herd immunity at the same time...

That's one of the dirty secrets that these democrats are not telling you when they are mandating wearing these mask in public...

The 2009 swine flu pandemic was an influenza pandemic that lasted for about 19 months, from January 2009 to August 2010, and was the second of two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus.

Obama admin shut down H1N1 testing, complicating Biden's attacks on Trump's coronavirus screening

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fl...ng-complicating-bidens-attacks-on-white-house

Swine Flu Cases Overestimated?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/

What were the characteristic of the 2009-2010 H1N1 influenza (swine flu) outbreak?
https://www.medscape.com/answers/18...e-2009-2010-h1n1-influenza-swine-flu-outbreak

I think you're seeing a lot of positive results for COVID 19 because of herd immunity after being shut in for months and healthy people can deal with it better than people with health issues...

I can't speak for everyone, but I can tell you that people are more likely to get the Virus by wearing a mask...

Most people who go into stores with a mask on, will take it off the mask when leaving the store, with infected/contaminated hands touching their face over and over again...

Most people don't clean their face mask or replace and or dispose of it.. Also, most people will reuse their same dirty mask several times and continue to re-contaminating their hands and face...

This is why you are getting more positive test for COVID 19, but we are getting herd immunity at the same time...

That's one of the dirty secrets that these democrats are not telling you when they are mandating wearing these mask in public...

The mask is more of a indication of subservience to the liberal cause that a health measure. Recall, they told us at the start the masks don't protect us, and the masks can actually do more harm than good (surgeon general).

The mask is more of a indication of subservience to the liberal cause that a health measure. Recall, they told us at the start the masks don't protect us, and the masks can actually do more harm than good (surgeon general).
Ok..the next time you have surgery tell your doctor that no one in the operating room needs to wear a mask.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
Those of you who refuse to wear masks, that we know protects those you are in contact with AND, now according to public health experts, protects YOU, do you also not put on seat belts in cars?

Trump always thinks he has more power than he actually does. The man is delusional.

So are all these people who think that ANYTIME something goes wrong it’s the President’s fault. They are just as delusional as he is.

And before anyone goes on a rant about my post; yes, that includes ALL the Presidents before our current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT