ADVERTISEMENT

Next Coach

Joe Morrison had a girlfriend that lived in an apartment across the hall to a lady I once knew.
Joe had multiple girlfriends while coach here. One lived in a house down the street from my best friend. I saw his car there several times during the off seasons. Joe just knew how to keep it quiet and off the radar.

Oh so Freeze is the only coach with any chance of winning here huh? We have to hire a cheating whoremonger? BS- we can find a winning coach who does not have a ruined reputation.
Whoremonger? He rented women’s affections. A “monger” sells something. He wasn’t a pimp.

Whoremonger? He rented women’s affections. A “monger” sells something. He wasn’t a pimp.
I really don’t think the SEC would allow Hugh Freeze to coach in the conference again.

Wow... Some of ya’ll will try anything to rationalize a hire you want. Fine, keep dreaming. Out administration will never hire a crooked POS like Freeze. Never. They are more concerned with being embarrassed by scandal than winning and it has been evident in every hire we have made. Say what you will of that mindset, this is not my “opinion” or even me saying it SHOULD be that way, I am just passing on the truth. No way we ever sniff this dude here with his history. He is a liar and a cheat and he has a blemished personal life- the trifecta of radioactivity for a potential coach.

Maybe he can coach... Can be recruit without opening the checkbook? Nobody knows. He has never done it above board as HC of a D1 program and if we did hire him, we would not rubber stamp huge cash drops and buying cars... For top recruits.

Reactions: The Gadfly
Muschamp is your coach until that buyout is under $10M. I'm too lazy to research when that'll be.

My short list starts with Pat Fitzgerald. Anyone who can make Northwestern University relevant is the kind of gentleman we need.
Would be a home run hire, HOWEVER, I don't see any scenario where he leaves NW. He played there, he loves it there, and I don't think money would be the deciding factor. If that was the case another school in the B1G would've made that. move by now

Easy! Hire Josh Heupel (age 42) Heisman trophy runner-up in 2000 and won natty as QB for Oklahoma. He is 26-6 at UCF. He is former OC at Mizzou (which was #7 offense that year). 2nd choice is Billy Napier (age 41). He is 24-11 at ULL and former Clemson and Alabama assistant. 3rd choice is Hugh Freeze former Ole Miss Coach now at undefeated Liberty that has beaten Syracuse and Virginia Tech this season. Muschamp is 28-29 with 9 of last 14 losses by 20+ points. Does this sound like a 5th year coach on the rise? Fired at Florida and needs to be fired immediately. Put Bobo as interim coach and hire one of those above and we will get out of the ditch and start winning.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
That wouldn't be a bad pick. But my guess is that he's happy at Northwestern or else he would already be leading a more storied football program. But it's very hard to argue with what he's done at NW.

Doesn't matter how much money a school offers, Fitz will never leave Northwestern. He was born and raised outside Chicago, was an All-America LB at Northwestern and just signed a 10 year extension. NW and Stanford has the most stringent admissions, yet Fitz makes it work and fields competitive teams.

Actuakky after double checking- whoremonger definition=
1.a person who has dealings with prostitutes, especially a sexually promiscuous man.

So I used it 100% correctly according to the Oxford dictionary. You should probably double check this sort of stuff before correcting someone...

Joe had multiple girlfriends while coach here. One lived in a house down the street from my best friend. I saw his car there several times during the off seasons. Joe just knew how to keep it quiet and off the radar.

It wasn’t like Hugh was broadcasting it. He just used the wrong phone to make the call.

Doesn't matter how much money a school offers, Fitz will never leave Northwestern. He was born and raised outside Chicago, was an All-America LB at Northwestern and just signed a 10 year extension. NW and Stanford has the most stringent admissions, yet Fitz makes it work and fields competitive teams.
Let's temp the man at least!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT